General knowledge for you, but I NEED ANSWERS

In summary, these are the three questions I need answered:1. What are the leading international conglomerates?2. What are the chief executives of these companies?3. What is the quiz focus?
apples
General knowledge for you, but I NEED ANSWERS!

I've always hated anything related to politics/economy/buisness. I hate business so much that I always spell it wrong too. I keep on putting the i before the s.
Anyway, here are a few 'general knowledge' questions, which might be general knowledge for you or abc but i really need answers.
And I'm kind of in a desperate situation. So please help me, unless you're really sadistic.
There's this kind of a summit, which I intended to take for developing leadership skills, but later found out it was more of a business thing than leadership.
But since I'm stuck now, I have no other option but to start preparing.
What I need to prepare for is a quiz.

Well this is the info I needed (the main point of this post)
I need the names of International Market Leaders. Not all but the top few. Some famous top ones. I need to know a little about them and their accomplishments. Some examples of these leaders are Bill Gates, William Clay Ford Jr., G. Richard Wagoner Jr. etc. etc.

Second I need to know about the leading international conglomerates+their chief executives. eg. Nestle, PEPSI, blah blah.

Third, hmm, I don't know what to ask for, so I'll just copy the line directly:
'The quiz can focus on ... or very well known organizations like the Eu, WTO, OPEC, ASEAN etc. and their dates of formation, current members, and objectives.

Thanks a lot.

Physics news on Phys.org
apples said:
Second I need to know about the leading international conglomerates+their chief executives. eg. Nestle, PEPSI, blah blah.
Citigroup, RCA, and Barclay's Bank are some big names here. Nestle is the largest food corporation in the world. Citigroup is the largest corporation in the world, RCA is second largest I think, and Barclay's has the most assets.

Get out of your commitment. Taking a business quiz will be no fun if it isn't something you're interested in. Anyhow, knowing who the chairman of Pepsi is has nothing to do with being a leader.

1. What is the purpose of general knowledge?

General knowledge helps us understand the world around us and make informed decisions. It also allows us to communicate effectively with others and expand our understanding of different cultures and ideas.

2. How can I improve my general knowledge?

There are many ways to improve your general knowledge, such as reading books, watching educational documentaries, participating in discussions and debates, attending workshops and seminars, and staying up-to-date with current events.

3. Is general knowledge important for career success?

Yes, general knowledge is important for career success as it helps individuals to think critically, solve problems, and make well-informed decisions. It also allows them to adapt to new situations and communicate effectively with colleagues and clients.

4. What are some good sources for general knowledge?

Some good sources for general knowledge include reliable news outlets, educational websites and blogs, non-fiction books, podcasts, and online courses. It is important to fact-check information from different sources to ensure accuracy.

5. Can general knowledge be learned or is it innate?

General knowledge can be learned through education, reading, and experiences. While some people may have a natural curiosity and thirst for knowledge, anyone can improve their general knowledge through dedication and effort.