Math Practise For Entrance Tests.

• Thread starter Aladin
  • Start date
In summary, the speaker is asking for the name of the book where a set of math questions are taken from in order to practice and improve their math skills. They express their desire for more practice and thank anyone in advance for providing the information.
Aladin
Hello.
I have this page.I don't know from what book these questions are taken.
If anyone knows please tell me the name of exactly that book.
I will be thankful to you.

Attachments

• php09IMMnPM.jpg
    php09IMMnPM.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 503
Mathematics news on Phys.org
You would like to know so you can go get the book and look up the answers? :)

no no.I my aim is so high.I want to more and more practise of math but I have only these questions that are not enough for build my math strong.So please if anyone knows please tell me the name of book from which these questions are taken.
Thank you very much.

What is "Math Practise For Entrance Tests"?

"Math Practise For Entrance Tests" is a study guide specifically designed to help students prepare for entrance exams that have a mathematics component. It covers various topics and provides practice questions and strategies to aid in exam success.

Why is it important to practise math for entrance tests?

Practising math for entrance tests is important because it helps students become familiar with the types of questions that will be asked on the exam. It also helps improve problem-solving skills and builds confidence, leading to a better performance on the actual test.

Who can benefit from using "Math Practise For Entrance Tests"?

Any student who is preparing for an entrance exam that includes a math component can benefit from using "Math Practise For Entrance Tests." This includes high school students applying to college or university, graduate students applying to professional programs, and adults looking to further their education.

What topics are covered in "Math Practise For Entrance Tests"?

"Math Practise For Entrance Tests" covers a wide range of topics including arithmetic, algebra, geometry, and calculus. It also includes practice questions for each topic and provides tips and strategies for solving different types of math problems.

How can "Math Practise For Entrance Tests" improve my chances of success on an entrance exam?

Practising with "Math Practise For Entrance Tests" can improve your chances of success on an entrance exam by helping you become familiar with the types of questions that will be asked, improving your problem-solving skills, and building your confidence. It also provides targeted practice and strategies to help you approach the math component of the exam more effectively.