A book thread for general principals

In summary, the person is looking for a book with 1000 algebra and algebra 2 problems and solutions, specifically covering topics such as exponents, radicals, polynomials, conics, variable fractions, rationalizing radicals, and factoring. They are currently in a calculus college class and want to strengthen their skills in these areas. They are considering using a pre-calculus or algebra 2 book.
Dantes
Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone could tell me some books that just have problems in them for algebra and algebra two principals. Basically say a book that just has 1000 problems with the solutions with brief explanations for each type. So 1000 would be divided into exponent, radical, polynomials, conics, variabled fractions and such problems. Also anything to do with rationalizing radicals, factoring, the works.

I am in calc college class now, and since algebra 2 is the concrete for most of the stuff past calculus I want to get really good at them.

But without the fundamentals or at least few. So maximum amount of pages that has problems with solutions.

Figure I would have to resort to a pre calc book or algebra 2 book of some sort.

Thanks in advance,

martin

Mathematics news on Phys.org

1. What is "A book thread for general principals"?

"A book thread for general principals" is a thread or discussion focused on books that cover general principles or concepts in a particular field or subject. It may involve sharing book recommendations, discussing key takeaways from specific books, and exchanging ideas and opinions with others.

2. Why is it important to have a book thread for general principals?

A book thread for general principals allows for a collective learning experience where individuals can share their knowledge and insights from books they have read. This can lead to a deeper understanding and application of general principles in a particular field, as well as the opportunity to discover new and valuable resources.

3. How can I participate in a book thread for general principals?

To participate in a book thread for general principals, you can join an existing discussion forum or group focused on this topic. You can also start your own thread on a social media platform or online community and invite others to join. Make sure to follow any guidelines or rules set by the group or forum.

4. Are there any specific guidelines for discussing books in a book thread for general principals?

It is important to respect different perspectives and opinions in a book thread for general principals. When discussing books, try to provide evidence or examples to support your views and avoid making assumptions or generalizations. It is also important to be open-minded and consider different interpretations of the same book.

5. Can a book thread for general principals be beneficial for my academic or professional development?

Yes, a book thread for general principals can be a valuable resource for academic or professional development. By engaging in discussions and sharing insights from books, you can expand your knowledge, gain new perspectives, and enhance your critical thinking skills. It can also be a great way to network and connect with others in your field.