Is There Really a Secret Group Controlling the World?

• News
  • Thread starter JohnSimpson
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses the existence and beliefs surrounding the Bilderberg group, with one person expressing their personal beliefs on the matter. They also touch on the idea of a controlling elite and the fear of a world without control.
JohnSimpson
Some of you may or may not have heard of a group called the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilderburg" (along with a hefty helping of insane conspiracy, screaming at cars, and bias).

I personally believe that elites who are doing things that the people want don't meet behind closed doors under tight security and secrecy. I think that the evidence for the more ghastly versions of the conspiracy is shaky at best, but I feel as though the puzzle pieces are in no way being forced together, and that there may be something there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
In my experience, many young people today believe that the world around us is controlled by (usually rich) people lurking in the shadows.

I think they believe that because the alternative is so truly frightening - and empowering: that no one's in control of this world. You have the reins to your life in your own hands.

lisab said:
I think they believe that because the alternative is so truly frightening - and empowering: that no one's in control of this world. You have the reins to your life in your own hands.

No ? Really ? You can't be serious ! :yuck: :tongue2:

Also, the problem with any theory about a "new world order" is that after a while, it becomes an old world order...

What is the New World Order?

The New World Order is a conspiracy theory that suggests a secretive group of powerful individuals or organizations are working together to establish a totalitarian world government.

Who is behind the New World Order?

There is no concrete evidence to support the existence of a specific group or individuals behind the New World Order. Some conspiracy theorists suggest it is made up of global elites, while others believe it is controlled by extraterrestrial beings.

What is the goal of the New World Order?

The alleged goal of the New World Order is to create a single, centralized government that would have complete control over the world's population and resources. Some believe this is a way for the elite to maintain their power and wealth, while others see it as a way to create a more peaceful and equal world.

Is there any evidence to support the existence of the New World Order?

There is no concrete evidence to support the existence of the New World Order. Many of the claims made by conspiracy theorists are based on speculation and circumstantial evidence, rather than concrete proof.

What can be done to stop the New World Order?

As there is no concrete evidence to support the existence of the New World Order, there is no concrete action that can be taken to stop it. It is important to critically evaluate information and not fall prey to baseless conspiracies.