How does it feel to kiss someone?

• Thread starter Urvabara
  • Start date
In summary, it depends on who is being kissed. Some things can't be put into words. Kissing one's spouse or girlfriend is different than kissing one's mother, aunt or grandmother. It's also overrated. Singles Awareness day is getting old for some people. Eeeewwwww, eating food after someone else has eaten it is not a good idea. Captian would list it as a turn on.
Vanadium 50 said:
"Drool Overflow" would be a great name for a band.
It has been trademarked by the drummer's union. Sorry.

Physics news on Phys.org
Evo said:
Depends on who you are kissing, I've had the poppers and smackers and one guy that drooled so much into my mouth that it gagged me and I needed a towel to wipe myself off from his drool overflow, he was an attractive med student too. Then there are the guys that try to give you a tonsilectomy, the tooth lickers, the tongue swabbers. Then on the other end, the clenched teeth kissers that think kissing is rubbing lips together.
I sometimes go crazy with my tongue when it's a new girl that I don't really care for or know I'm not going back to again. Basically I'm trying to get as much out of the experience in the shortened time limit :biggrin:

zoobyshoe said:
It's my experience that girls have more complaints about guys than guys have about girls. I think only about 10% of the girls I've kissed did anything annoying. I surmise girls are naturally better kissers.
I agree. I've picked up on a few awkward kissers, but I've never really complained about these girls. This too would account for only about 10% of total kisses like your estimate.

The most annoying would have to have been this one girl that had the smallest and "sharpest" tongue I've ever had the displeasure of having jabbing into my own.
And then the most disgusting kiss was on the other side of the spectrum - (don't accuse me of being racist or stereotypical, just accept my simplistic description) I've only ever made out with one black girl so far and my experience was anything but satisfying. She had the fattest tongue and it was much too soft. I couldn't get around it because of its shear size. It creeped me out... But I only really had an issue with the day after... else, why would I keep going back there for over an hour?

Urvabara you should try kissing for yourself. First-hand experience will do you much better than any detailed description ever will.

kiss- mentally nothing special. when you do it often it becomes something usual. this is just next step of relationship with a girl. and ofc nice feeling./

Evo said:
Depends on who you are kissing, I've had the poppers and smackers and one guy that drooled so much into my mouth that it gagged me and I needed a towel to wipe myself off from his drool overflow, he was an attractive med student too. Then there are the guys that try to give you a tonsilectomy, the tooth lickers, the tongue swabbers. Then on the other end, the clenched teeth kissers that think kissing is rubbing lips together.

I'm never kissing again for the rest of my life.

zoobyshoe said:
Regardless, trying to describe what it's like to kiss a good kisser to someone who's never kissed anyone strikes me as incredibly difficult. Your lips are jam-packed with nerve endings and the experience of slowly exploring a girl's delicious lips and mouth with your own hypersensitive lips and tongue would require a Proustian elaboration of details of textures and tastes and smells that still might only mean something to someone who'd done it themselves, and still not end up communicating what it's like to someone who hadn't.

Oh, wait a minute; yes, I will.

I'm just testing to see if my account can post - I've been having trouble.

for me it depends on the three things the environment, the emotions behind the kiss, and the other person.

environment: your mom's house, probably going to be a quick kiss to your girl you don't want to show off in front of her that's just crude and not cool.
party: she's your girl, you want to be show off how lucky you are maybe a long slow one with fun stuff like a quick nip at the end ;D
different place different kind see what I'm getting at?

emotions: behind the kiss, pretty obvious kissing someone you love, is a lot different then getting a kiss from your mom or grandma. but like saying goodbye in the morning and giving them a kiss is a lot different then coming home to that person and seeing them for the first time that day... follow?

the other person: the first kiss, kinda like a first date sometimes you'll have chemistry and maybe both be... hungry... lol maybe it might just be odd. haha. like the drooler mentioned in a previous post. some people want lots of tongue some don't, giving someone a kiss that makes them want to continue and just be together longer is an important thing to want. notice what they react to and how they react.

the things i try to do (as well): i try to control my body language and make it so that my body moves with her's and we are close together. (move your body with hers in a soft kiss, in a harder kiss that might go to the bed room, grinding might be a more appropriate term.)

place your hands, don't be to sleezy and try to feel her up, just hold her close one hand in the small of her back is always a good idea...

things up to you, tongue, nibbling kinda softly on their lower lip as you pull away(just let's them know you want to keep going xD,) just do what's natural... gots it?

rotfl questions?