Subquantum Field Theory & Field Model of Electron

In summary, the conversation discusses the unified field theory and the role of subquantum fundamental field sources in achieving a precise satisfaction of the Maxwell-Lorentz equations. It also touches on the idea that particles and fields are simply visible manifestations of the interaction between the field and its sources. The conversation then shifts to discussing the theme of interaction between particles and fields and the difficulties in understanding it without a grasp of time, space, zero, and perpetuity. The speaker mentions their own polytronic model and invites the other person to view a small calculation for their opinion.
Gobols
Hello!

Judge yourself. The unified field is a Faraday–Maxwell field. Maxwell–Lorentz equations (ML-equations) for potentials in standard four-dimensional form are satisfied precisely. This is achieved by involving new subquantum fundamental field sources, strict definition of which requires higher dimensionality. Subquantum charged currents in the right side of ML-equation correspond to virtual vacuum currents QED but are determined independently...

All particles and fields – they are just visible exhibitions of interaction between the field and its sources!

http://www.ltn.lv/~elefzaze/ [Broken]

Göttingen's Tragedy as Choice of History

Born did not manage to find something more convincing then an atomistic instinct of so wide a range of experimenters, the instinct guarding the immunity of static pattern of electron and rejecting strongly a certain liquid of Levi-Civita (and Minkowski)...

http://www.ltn.lv/~elefzaze/?mj=0602 [Broken]

Alexander.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Hello Alexander!
I had read the first eight articles of yours paradigm.
I think, that the theme of interaction of particles and fields for a long time turned into a headache for physicists. I actively was engaged for this theme per 70-s' and 80-s' years and had come to the conclusion, that without understanding of an essence of time and space, zero and perpetuity the theorists are hardly reached of successes.
Now I am engaged in the practical tasks. I try to understand structure of space in atoms and particles with the help of my polytronic model. The polytron is a ring of linear energy, which can vibrate with strictly installed frequencies.
Your current lines is practically the same.
I think, that our ideas are rather close.
Please, look at one my small calculation and express your opinion.
Vladimir
http://www.sibnet.ru/~polytron/em_interaction.gif [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator:

Thank you for sharing this information on Subquantum Field Theory and the Field Model of Electron. It is interesting to see how this theory incorporates higher dimensions and new fundamental field sources to explain the behavior of particles and fields. It also seems to suggest that particles and fields are simply manifestations of the interactions between the field and its sources, which adds a new perspective to our understanding of the universe. I am not familiar with Göttingen's Tragedy, but it seems to have played a significant role in the development of this theory. I will definitely look into it further. Thank you again for sharing this intriguing concept.

What is subquantum field theory?

Subquantum field theory is a theoretical framework that aims to unify quantum mechanics and general relativity by postulating the existence of a subquantum field. This field is thought to underlie both space and matter and is responsible for the fundamental interactions between particles.

How does the field model of electron differ from traditional models?

The field model of electron proposes that an electron is not a discrete, point-like particle, but rather a disturbance or excitation in the subquantum field. This model removes the need for concepts like charge and spin, and instead describes the behavior of electrons as fluctuations in the underlying field.

What evidence supports the existence of subquantum fields?

Currently, there is no direct experimental evidence for subquantum fields. However, some indirect evidence comes from the success of quantum field theory in predicting the behavior of particles and the fact that it can be extended to include gravity through the concept of a subquantum field.

What are the implications of subquantum field theory for the nature of space?

Subquantum field theory suggests that space is not a fixed, background structure, but rather a dynamic entity that can be influenced by the subquantum field. This challenges our traditional understanding of space as a static, absolute framework and opens up new possibilities for understanding the nature of the universe.

How does the field model of electron impact our understanding of the fundamental forces?

The field model of electron proposes that all fundamental forces, including gravity, are ultimately governed by the subquantum field. This unification of forces could potentially lead to a more comprehensive understanding of the laws of nature and their underlying mechanisms.