Riddle using images only

• Thread starter Borek
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Riddle
In summary, the conversation is about a forum user trying to put images into brain teasers but being unable to due to the forum converting them into links. The conversation then shifts to discussing the popular Valentine's Day poem and song "Roses are Red, Violets are Blue." One user shares a modified version of the poem and another user mentions not being a fan of Bobby Vinton, who is known for his rendition of the song. The conversation ends with one user sharing a photo of a violet and discussing how it relates to the poem.
Borek
Mentor
I wanted to put it into brain teasers, but forum didn't allow me to use images there - they were converted to links.

rose.jpg

violet.jpg

cukiernica.jpg

IMG_0790.jpg

Can you hear it?

Attachments

• rose.jpg
    rose.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 261
  • violet.jpg
    violet.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 284
  • cukiernica.jpg
    cukiernica.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 311
Physics news on Phys.org
Borek said:
Can you hear it?
Nice little faerie queene poem :smile:

I wonder how many times that verse has showed up on Valentine's day cards?

Answer:

Rose's are red.
Violet's are blue.
Mine are pink.
How about you?

eom.

Close but no cigar jimmy. :smile:

Nice pictorial rendition of the old poem Borek.

Actually, I am hearing music :wink:

Borek said:
Actually, I am hearing music :wink:
I didn't know any such song, but found Bobby Vinton on a search engine

I never was a big Bobby Vinton fan. Too sappy.:rolleyes:

I am not Vinton's fan either - but I had the photo of a violet which I have already posted, then yesterday browsing my pictures looking for smoething else I have found this little sweet girl (seen her once - and talked to her father twice), and finally at the morning I looked through window to see that my roses are opening... and it just clicked :smile:

I heard it through the grapevine

1. What is a "Just so riddle"?

A "Just so riddle" is a type of riddle that presents a seemingly impossible or illogical situation and challenges the listener to come up with a clever and creative solution. The name comes from the phrase "just so" which is often used to describe something that is done in a particular way without any logical explanation.

2. How are "Just so riddles" different from other types of riddles?

Unlike traditional riddles which often rely on wordplay or clever language, "Just so riddles" focus on creative and unconventional thinking to solve a seemingly impossible problem. They often involve fantastical scenarios and require the listener to think outside the box.

3. Where did "Just so riddles" originate?

The exact origins of "Just so riddles" are unknown, but they have been a part of many cultures and traditions throughout history. They are believed to have originated as a form of entertainment and a way to pass down cultural stories and lessons through oral storytelling.

4. What is the purpose of "Just so riddles"?

Aside from being a fun and challenging brain exercise, "Just so riddles" often have a moral or lesson hidden within them. They can also serve as a way to spark creativity and critical thinking in individuals, as well as a form of entertainment and social bonding.

5. Are there any strategies for solving "Just so riddles"?

There is no one correct way to solve a "Just so riddle," but some strategies that may be helpful include breaking down the problem into smaller parts, thinking outside the box, and considering all possibilities and perspectives. It can also be helpful to use analogies or metaphors to find a solution.