Impossible problem? [Varibles ONLY]

• Thread starter woox
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Impossible
In summary, the speaker is struggling with a problem and asks for help, but is reminded to provide some effort before receiving assistance. The suggestion is to create a free body diagram, which will likely lead to a solution.
woox
Ok this problem is driving me INSANE, I did the other 34 this is my last one and I just need help on it because my brain locks up with solid only variables. The problem is below. I would appreciate steps shown to get final answer.

2.jpg

Physics news on Phys.org
woox said:
Ok this problem is driving me INSANE, I did the other 34 this is my last one and I just need help on it because my brain locks up with solid only variables. The problem is below. I would appreciate steps shown to get final answer.

2.jpg
Thank you for including the diagram, but some effort on your behalf is required before anyone here will help. No one is going to do the question for you.

Any statics problem should begin with a free body diagram. Once that is done the solution usually comes easily. If you have done one you can post it for comments.

1. What is an impossible problem?

An impossible problem is a problem that cannot be solved due to its complexity or lack of available resources. It is a problem that is beyond the capabilities of current human knowledge and technology.

2. Can impossible problems be solved?

It is possible for impossible problems to be solved, but it may require significant advancements in technology and/or new insights and approaches from the scientific community.

3. What are some examples of impossible problems?

Examples of impossible problems include finding a cure for all types of cancer, achieving world peace, and creating a time machine. These problems have been deemed impossible due to the current limitations of science and technology.

4. What are some strategies for approaching impossible problems?

Some strategies for approaching impossible problems include breaking them down into smaller, more manageable sub-problems, collaborating with experts from different fields, and thinking outside the box to come up with innovative solutions.

5. Why is it important for scientists to tackle impossible problems?

It is important for scientists to tackle impossible problems because it drives progress and innovation. By attempting to solve these seemingly impossible problems, scientists may discover new technologies and concepts that could have a significant impact on society and the world.