Contribute content to the PF Facebook page

• Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date
In summary, to contribute content to the PF Facebook page, you can either message the page directly, tag the page in your post, share content on the page's timeline, or comment on existing posts. The page welcomes science-related content, such as articles, videos, photos, and discussions about physics, mathematics, or general science topics. There is no specific format or style preferred, but content should be factual, relevant, and respectful. Anyone can contribute, regardless of their scientific background, and if you would like credit for your content, you can include your name or preferred username. However, if you prefer to remain anonymous, your privacy will be respected.
Our Facebook page has a fan base of 21k and I'm looking to expand that. It's an important place to build our fan base. I can usually post once a day but we need a bit more and more experienced people to post. I am wondering if any PF members are interested in posting there. It's good for quick interesting news, photos, facts good PF threads and short quiz questions. I would ask for a few posts a week.

Please apply by PMing me :)

Physics news on Phys.org
A few have replied. Anyone else? Want to share interesting news science stories with 22k+? :)

1. How can I contribute content to the PF Facebook page?

To contribute content to the PF Facebook page, you can either message the page directly with your content or tag the page in your post. You can also share your content on the page's timeline or comment on existing posts.

2. What types of content are appropriate to post on the PF Facebook page?

The PF Facebook page is dedicated to science-related content, so any posts related to physics, mathematics, or general science topics are welcome. This can include articles, videos, photos, or discussions about current events or breakthroughs in these fields.

3. Is there a specific format or style that the PF Facebook page prefers for contributed content?

There is no specific format or style that the PF Facebook page prefers for contributed content. However, we do ask that all content be factual, relevant, and respectful to the scientific community.

4. Can I contribute content even if I am not a scientist?

Yes, anyone is welcome to contribute content to the PF Facebook page, regardless of their scientific background. We believe that everyone has something to contribute and can learn from one another's perspectives.

5. Will my contributed content be credited to me?

If you would like to be credited for your content, please include your name or preferred username in your submission. We will make sure to credit you whenever possible. However, if you would like to remain anonymous, we will respect your privacy and not include your name in the post.