Pop math magazine - how do I subscribe and pay?

• Thread starter Dragonfall
  • Start date
In summary, "Pop math magazine" is a monthly publication that makes mathematics accessible and engaging for a general audience. It covers a wide range of topics and uses a fun and visual approach to present the material. The target audience is anyone with an interest in mathematics, regardless of their level of knowledge. The content includes feature articles, interviews, puzzles, and visual demonstrations. It is not peer-reviewed, but the content is carefully researched and reviewed by experts. Subscriptions can be purchased online or through various retailers, with special discounts available for students and educators.
Dragonfall
"Pop" math magazine?

Is there a "pop" math magazine I can subscribe to a la Scientific American?

Mathematics news on Phys.org
I filled in a form, but it didn't say how much or how to pay. I don't even know if I'm subscribed. :?

1. What is "Pop math magazine?"

"Pop math magazine" is a monthly publication that aims to make mathematics accessible and engaging for a general audience. It covers a wide range of topics in mathematics, from basic concepts to cutting-edge research, and uses a fun and visual approach to present the material.

2. Who is the target audience for "Pop math magazine?"

The target audience for "Pop math magazine" is anyone with an interest in mathematics, regardless of their level of mathematical knowledge. It is designed to appeal to both math enthusiasts and those who may not have a strong background in math, but are curious to learn more.

3. What kind of content can readers expect to find in "Pop math magazine?"

"Pop math magazine" covers a wide range of mathematical topics, including number theory, geometry, algebra, statistics, and more. Each issue typically includes feature articles, interviews with mathematicians, puzzles, and visual demonstrations to help readers understand complex concepts.

4. Is "Pop math magazine" peer-reviewed?

No, "Pop math magazine" is not a peer-reviewed publication. It is meant to be a fun and accessible magazine for a general audience, rather than a scholarly journal. However, the content is carefully researched and reviewed by experts in the field to ensure accuracy and quality.

5. How can I subscribe to "Pop math magazine?"

Subscriptions to "Pop math magazine" can be purchased online through the magazine's website or through various online retailers. Print and digital versions are available, and special discounts may be offered for students or educators. Single issues can also be purchased separately.