I Ate 2 Lbs. of Cottage Cheese - Who Dares Challenge Me?

• Thread starter Topher925
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Contest
In summary: Double cheese burger with bacon, onion ring and a large coke.I just ate an entire 2 lbs. tub of cottage cheese and didn't puke. Who dares challenge me?In summary, an expert eater consumed an entire 2 lbs. tub of cottage cheese without throwing up. They also completed a workout of squats and eggs.
Topher925
I just ate an entire 2 lbs. tub of cottage cheese and didn't puke. Who dares challenge me?

Physics news on Phys.org
that's gross :yuck: i guess I've eaten 2 1/2 footlong subs from subway before, & a large pizza (on separate occasions)

Topher925 said:
I just ate an entire 2 lbs. tub of cottage cheese and didn't puke. Who dares challenge me?

i puked just reading this. that must have been like 10 grams of sodium

Greg Bernhardt said:
i puked just reading this. that must have been like 10 grams of sodium

Nah, only 2552mg. But its also 78g or protein. :approve:

Topher925 said:
Nah, only 2552mg. But its also 78g or protein. :approve:

are you training for something?

Proton Soup said:
are you training for something?

Nope, just in the lab collecting data with nothing else to do but eat cottage cheese and analyze the nutrition facts.

Topher925 said:
Nope, just in the lab collecting data with nothing else to do but eat cottage cheese and analyze the nutrition facts.

ah, i thought maybe since you mentioned the protein. occasionally, i will eat with purpose. from a post I've made elsewhere:

Proton Soup said:
My Milkshake brings all the boys to the yard !

Damn right, it's better than yours.

about 1 cup of milk powder:
100_0238.jpg

5 jumbo eggs and creatine:
100_0241.jpg

milk and a decent source of sugar (i recommend rocky road ice cream):
100_0245.jpg

oh yeah, almost forgot, 2 scoops of whey:
100_0246.jpg

pour in a tumbler and drink between sets of squats:
100_0249.jpg

finish off the rest after workout

guaranteed to give you that ghetto booty you've been craving
<image redacted>

Topher925 said:
mmmmm, cottage cheese with tons of black pepper, yeah I could challenge you, then I'd want to die, but I could pace you.

Proton Soup said:
ah, i thought maybe since you mentioned the protein. occasionally, i will eat with purpose. from a post I've made elsewhere:

Nice work. Also, nothin like a few heavy sets of squats followed by a 12 egg omlette *(preferably with some kind of meat in it) and a salad made from an entire head of lettuce. Oh yea and toast for carbs.

Last edited:
I lived on instant noodles (and coffee) for 2 or 3 weeks.

Proton Soup said:

That actually looks pretty good except for the 5 egg part. I might have to try that.

I lived on instant noodles (and coffee) for 2 or 3 weeks.

Yes, but who in grad school hasn't? I once knew a guy who for a month would only go on cigarettes and mountain dew.

Proton Soup said:

Creatine is really bad for you! And why are you eating the yokes if you are going for the protein?

Cyrus said:
Creatine is really bad for you! And why are you eating the yokes if you are going for the protein?

The yolks have plenty of other nutrients, not to mention calories which is a main priority for gaining muscle. And please, this is a science forum, everyone knows that you have to stick to mainstream science here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creatine#Health_effects

Topher925 said:
I have done 1# with a bit of salt and lots of black pepper more times than I can count. 2# would be do-able.

Last night I ate an entire large pizza, a 12 pack of beer, two string cheeses, couple cookies, and maybe 1/4 bag of chips. :rofl:

erok81 said:
Last night I ate an entire large pizza, a 12 pack of beer, two string cheeses, couple cookies, and maybe 1/4 bag of chips. :rofl:
Ok, that's a LOT!

erok81 said:

I have to say, that is impressive. I would be on my way to the hospital before I even got to the string cheese.

erok81 said:

Back when I was a 145-pound student, I could do stuff like that. Can't even come close now.

I don't know what those are but they look delicious!

I once tried to eat a "Skinhead's Special" at Skinhead's in Paducah, KY. He was an ex-Navy cook and his restaurant only served breakfast. The "special" featured every single item on the menu. Steak, pancakes, biscuits, waffles, toast, grits, baked beans, eggs, home-fries, hash, bacon, ham, sausage, gravy, juice, coffee, milk, ... on and on it went. it was overwhelming! And cheap and very tasty.

And, no, I couldn't finish it, though I gave it the old school try and polished off all my favorite stuff.

Last edited:
Phyisab**** said:
I don't know what those are but they look delicious!

You make a pasta from various types of meat (usually beef and pork, but some gourmand recipes include a small % of sheep meet) , salt, garlic, black pepper, (other condiments by taste). You give desired consistency to the meat pasta with water in which you boiled a big cow bone with some meat left on it (water will do it too, but you want all taste possible). Some ppl add sodium bicarbonate to make them a little more "fluffy"

Roll the pasta mix in relatively small cylinders, kinda like the dimensions in the photo. They are to be fried on a grate over incandescent wood coal left after flame combustion of wood. A good parts of the fats will just poor out this way. They can be fried in standard fry pan in oil too, but I dislike this method.

Greg Bernhardt said:
Looks like what I ate every meal in Bosnia

Enjoyable, aint them ? The dish is very popular in this part of Europe (SE) .

Cyrus said:

lol. half the protein is in the yolk, and pretty much all the fat and other goodies. egg white protein is a pretty crappy way to get your protein, and isn't the gold standard that whole egg is.

When I was in my early 20s and skinny as a rail, I really liked Burger King. Every month or so, I would eat the following in about 20 minutes:

2 Double Whoppers with cheese
Large french fries
Large onion rings
Apple pie
Large coke
Large milkshake

I couldn't possibly do that today. :tongue2:

Just two years ago I could eat a 2 1/2 foot sandwich, but for some reason I can barely finish a footlong now.

1. What is the "I Ate 2 Lbs. of Cottage Cheese - Who Dares Challenge Me?"

The "I Ate 2 Lbs. of Cottage Cheese - Who Dares Challenge Me?" is a popular challenge on social media where individuals attempt to eat 2 pounds of cottage cheese in one sitting.

2. Who started the "I Ate 2 Lbs. of Cottage Cheese - Who Dares Challenge Me?"

The origin of the challenge is unknown, but it gained popularity on social media platforms such as TikTok and YouTube.

3. Why is it called the "Who Dares Challenge Me?"

The name "Who Dares Challenge Me?" refers to the dare or challenge aspect of the 2 lbs. of cottage cheese eating challenge. It is a way for individuals to test their eating abilities and see if they can successfully complete the challenge.

4. Is it safe to eat 2 lbs. of cottage cheese at once?

Eating 2 lbs. of cottage cheese in one sitting may not be safe for everyone. It is important to consider your own health and dietary restrictions before attempting this challenge. Consuming large amounts of any food in a short period of time can be harmful to your health.

5. Are there any benefits to completing the "I Ate 2 Lbs. of Cottage Cheese - Who Dares Challenge Me?"

Completing the challenge may bring a sense of accomplishment to some individuals. However, there are no significant health benefits to eating 2 lbs. of cottage cheese in one sitting. In fact, it may cause discomfort and digestive issues for some individuals.