IPHO Training: Optics and Waves Study Help

• Thread starter Gyroscope
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Ipho
In summary, the conversation is about someone who is struggling to balance studying for school and the large curriculum of the International Physics Olympiad (IPHO). They have been able to focus on studying optics and waves, but are looking for additional help and resources. The person shares a link to a forum discussion and invites others to join them in studying. They also mention the possibility of meeting Stephen Hawking and ask about the location and presence of former contestants.
Gyroscope
I am training for IPHO, but it is difficult for me, to study for school and also for the large ipho curriculum. I could work it out until now, that I am studying optics and waves (dispersion, interferences), because now i don't have much material to study from. Can someone help me, give some brief lectures? Thanks in advance.

Physics news on Phys.org
:approve: I'm going too.
We will meet Stephen Hawking, check http://www.ipho2007.ir/Main.asp . :smile:
Where are you from?

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there any former contestant?

What is IPHO Training?

IPHO Training stands for International Physics Olympiad Training. It is a program designed to help students prepare for the International Physics Olympiad, a prestigious competition for high school students interested in physics.

What topics are covered in IPHO Training: Optics and Waves Study Help?

The IPHO Training: Optics and Waves Study Help covers topics related to optics and waves, such as geometric optics, wave optics, interference, diffraction, polarization, and more. It also includes problem-solving strategies and practice exercises.

Who can benefit from IPHO Training: Optics and Waves Study Help?

IPHO Training: Optics and Waves Study Help is designed for high school students who are interested in participating in the International Physics Olympiad or want to improve their understanding of optics and waves. It can also be useful for students preparing for physics competitions or exams.

What are the advantages of IPHO Training: Optics and Waves Study Help?

IPHO Training: Optics and Waves Study Help provides students with a comprehensive review of important concepts in optics and waves. It also offers practice problems and strategies for solving challenging physics problems, which can help students improve their problem-solving skills and prepare for competitions and exams.

How can I access IPHO Training: Optics and Waves Study Help?

IPHO Training: Optics and Waves Study Help is available online through various websites and platforms. Some may require a subscription fee, while others may offer free access. Additionally, some schools may offer IPHO Training as part of their physics curriculum. It is important to research and find a reputable source for IPHO Training materials.