Where can I find Einstein's papers?

• Thread starter QuantumDefect
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Papers
In summary, Einstein's papers can be found on the Digital Einstein Papers website, where they are available for download in PDF format. The website also allows users to search and filter by date, making it possible to access papers from a specific time period. Additionally, physical copies of Einstein's papers can be found in various libraries and archives around the world, and they are in the public domain, meaning they can be used for research or study purposes without restrictions. However, permission may be required for commercial use or publication.
QuantumDefect
Is there a place online where I can read Einstein's papers on all his various subjects? Thanks in advance...

Physics news on Phys.org
thank you!

1. Where can I find Einstein's papers online?

Einstein's papers can be found on the Digital Einstein Papers website, which is a free, online database containing all of his scientific and non-scientific writings.

2. Are Einstein's papers available for download?

Yes, all of Einstein's papers on the Digital Einstein Papers website are available for download in PDF format.

3. Can I access Einstein's papers from a specific time period?

Yes, the Digital Einstein Papers website allows you to search and filter by date, so you can access papers from a specific time period.

4. Are there any physical copies of Einstein's papers?

Yes, there are physical copies of Einstein's papers in various libraries and archives around the world, including the Einstein Archives Online, the Albert Einstein Archives at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, and the Library of Congress in the United States.

5. Can I use Einstein's papers for my own research or study?

Yes, Einstein's papers are in the public domain and can be used for research or study purposes without any restrictions. However, if you plan to publish or use his papers for commercial purposes, you may need to obtain permission from the relevant institution holding the papers.