Yeah, i'm going to be on oprah.

• Thread starter yourdadonapogostick
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation revolved around one person stating they were going to be on Oprah, while the other expressed disdain for the show and wished harm upon the person. The first person clarified that they were not actually going to be on Oprah, but rather talked with a representative from the show. The second person made a reference to Oprah's famous car giveaway.
yourdadonapogostick
yeah, I'm going to be on oprah.

Physics news on Phys.org
yourdadonapogostick said:
yeah, I'm going to be on oprah.

Curse you. I'd rather jump off a cliff or get castrated than see Oprah.

I feel sorry for you for even thinking of going to Oprah. No wait, I don't. I hope a lightning bolt strikes you.

i didn't even see her. she wasn't there. i talked with the really hot asian chick.

yourdadonapogostick said:
i didn't even see her. she wasn't there. i talked with the really hot asian chick.

I don't know what you're talking about with a 'hot asian chick'. You said Oprah, so I presumed Oprah.

oprah has representatives apparently. i didn't know until they showed up. i don't watch oprah.

Most useful thread ever.

maybe you'll get a car.

1. What are you going to be on Oprah for?

I will be on Oprah to discuss my groundbreaking research in the field of nanotechnology.

2. How did you get the opportunity to be on Oprah?

I was approached by the producers of the show after they read about my research in a scientific journal.

3. What do you hope to achieve by being on Oprah?

I hope to bring awareness to the potential applications of nanotechnology in various industries and inspire others to pursue careers in science.

4. Will you be demonstrating any of your research on the show?

Yes, I will be showcasing some of the latest developments in nanotechnology and demonstrating how it can be used to improve everyday life.

5. Will this appearance on Oprah impact your future research and career?

I believe that being on Oprah will bring more attention to my research and potentially open up new opportunities for collaboration and funding, which will definitely impact my future research and career in a positive way.