Got a girls number, what do I do next?

• Thread starter bugatti79
  • Start date
In summary, Jenny likes you and you are both interested in each other. However, you don't know whether she sees you as a potential BF or just a friend. You should text her in a day or two and just say that you'll be looking forward to getting together when she returns.
bugatti79 said:
but is this true though? iv never experienced anything like this...! I thought it is a case of impressing her with your feathers so to speak before she becomes attentive..! :-)

Sure it's true. You'll be very attentive too if you really want to be with this girl. You'll laugh at her jokes and you'll bend over backwards to impress her.

Physics news on Phys.org
Update,

Nothing ever came of that girl. She ended up going out with some else. I just wonder what the hell was great about this guy.

I think women are like nth order non linear differential equations that only accept very specific boundary conditions...

Or maybe I am not a good mathematician...:frown:

bugatti79 said:
Update,

Nothing ever came of that girl. She ended up going out with some else. I just wonder what the hell was great about this guy.

I think women are like nth order non linear differential equations that only accept very specific boundary conditions...

Just to back up my claim...even Hawking thinks women are a mystery...see last question in slide
:approve:

http://www.newscientist.com/article...interview.html?DCMP=OTC-rss&nsref=online-news

bugatti79 said:
Update,

Sorry to hear that. Did you ever call her?

Call and ask her .
Don't worry is you are sincere.