Have you tried the Wipebook 2.0? Share your opinions!

• Thread starter phion
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Opinions
In summary, the conversation was about the Wipebook, a reusable notebook that can be wiped clean. The person was interested in trying it out and wanted to know others' opinions. They mentioned some similar products and expressed a desire for better erasers. The conversation then shifted to discussing potential privacy concerns if the Wipebook had online connectivity.
phion
Gold Member
So I saw a Tweet from Slate on Twitter the other day about Wipebook. I was curious if anyone has ever tried using one and what your thought and opinions about them are?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yt4FnCVjTuM

I think I want the Wipebook 2.0 for Christmas!

Physics news on Phys.org
seems like it could be really useful for doing scratch-work. needs to have a better eraser though.

Last edited by a moderator:
If they had online connectivity, how would the NSA handle the "metadata"? Use "key pics"?

I have not personally tried the Wipebook 2.0. However, after watching the video and reading about its features, I can see the potential benefits for both personal and professional use. The ability to write, erase, and save notes digitally is a convenient and eco-friendly option compared to traditional pen and paper. It also allows for easy organization and sharing of ideas.

From a scientific perspective, the Wipebook 2.0 could be a useful tool for brainstorming and sketching out experimental designs. The ability to easily erase and make changes can save time and resources in the research process. Additionally, the option to save notes and diagrams digitally can aid in data management and analysis.

Overall, I can see the value in using the Wipebook 2.0 for both personal and professional purposes. It seems like a practical and innovative tool that could benefit scientists and non-scientists alike. I would be interested in hearing from others who have tried it and their experiences with it.

1. What is the Wipebook 2.0 and how does it work?

The Wipebook 2.0 is a reusable, dry-erase notebook that allows you to write and erase as many times as you want. It works by using special dry-erase technology on its pages, so you can simply wipe away your notes with a cloth or eraser and start fresh.

2. Is the writing on the Wipebook 2.0 easy to erase?

Yes, the writing on the Wipebook 2.0 is very easy to erase. The special dry-erase technology allows for smooth and effortless erasing, without leaving any residue or smudging.

3. Can I use any type of dry-erase marker on the Wipebook 2.0?

Yes, you can use any type of dry-erase marker on the Wipebook 2.0. However, we recommend using low-odor, non-toxic markers for a more eco-friendly option.

4. How many pages does the Wipebook 2.0 have?

The Wipebook 2.0 has 32 double-sided pages, giving you a total of 64 reusable pages to write on.

5. Is the Wipebook 2.0 environmentally friendly?

Yes, the Wipebook 2.0 is environmentally friendly. It eliminates the need for using paper and wasting resources, making it a sustainable option for note-taking and brainstorming.