2/20 Chat is not loading properly

• Thread starter turbo
  • Start date
In summary: chat is canceled this week. there is a slight problem that will be fixed for next week.Must have been that additional Valentines chat. :cry:
turbo
Gold Member
All I can get is the "swirl" background with no status window, no options, etc. Is anybody else having this problem, or has my Flash client been corrupted?

Physics news on Phys.org
I'm having the same problem.
Could it be that Greg didn't open the chat yet??

Same here turbo.

Greg is aware of the problem. He's working on the fix.

Please be patient, and standby.

Astronuc said:
Greg is aware of the problem. He's working on the fix.

Please be patient, and standby.
Oh good. Now maybe I'll have time to drive into Lawrence to refill my microbrewery jugs.

dlgoff said:
Oh good. Now maybe I'll have time to drive into Lawrence to refill my microbrewery jugs.
Oh, man! You need to move up here. Maine is a back-water, but it is beer-heaven.

turbo-1 said:
Oh, man! You need to move up here. Maine is a back-water, but it is beer-heaven.
I'm back with my beer. But since there's still a problem with chat, I might not be functional by the time it's fixed. :cry:

dlgoff said:
I'm back with my beer. But since there's still a problem with chat, I might not be functional by the time it's fixed. :cry:
I'm here all alone with Duke (wife is on a "girls' outing" with her sister) and no chat. I have fresh French bread, custard, beans baking in the oven, and Molson Golden. But NO chat. :cry:

{{{hugs}}} turbo.

I wonder what the problem is?

Oh dear, what if Greg doesn't have time to fix it today?

Evo said:
Oh dear, what if Greg doesn't have time to fix it today?

Then... Then we might not have chat today :cry:

micromass said:
Then... Then we might not have chat today :cry:
It'll be like a day without sunshine. :frown:

Too bad Baut killed their chatroom. Is it still gone?

turbo-1 said:
I'm here all alone with Duke (wife is on a "girls' outing" with her sister) and no chat. I have fresh French bread, custard, beans baking in the oven, and Molson Golden. But NO chat. :cry:

turbo-1 said:
It'll be like a day without sunshine. :frown:
Ha. At least you have Molson Golden and Duke. One of the Jugs I got refilled turned out to not be Golden Wheat; even after telling the bartender she gave it to the wrong customer. I sent them an email. Now I hoping for a free half gallon of Wheat. Knowing that will get me through a day without chat.

i.e. if I can manage to drive back into town. :confused:

dlgoff said:
Ha. At least you have Molson Golden and Duke. One of the Jugs I got refilled turned out to not be Golden Wheat; even after telling the bartender she gave it to the wrong customer. I sent them an email. Now I hoping for a free half gallon of Wheat. Knowing that will get me through a day without chat.

Duke is a good boy, but not a chatty type, except when he is excited. When I got back home after towing my wife out of the ditch Friday morning, he was giving me "what for", hopping all around and barking at me. He doesn't like me being out of his sight for a minute, much less an hour.

dlgoff said:
I sent them an email. Now I hoping for a free half gallon of Wheat. Knowing that will get me through a day without chat.

turbo-1 said:
He doesn't like me being out of his sight for a minute, much less an hour.

I got a reply email from the microbrewery to verify I wasn't spamming them. I'm drinking the non-wheat beer, but it's just not the same.

I'd share one some of my beer with Duke but he may decide to talk more than you would like him to. :)

Missing chat also. :(

I never really liked chat anyway.

Jimmy Snyder said:

Now you hurt chat's feelings... Chat may choose never to be active again :frown:

Jimmy Snyder said:
Jimmy. What can we do to change your mind. We all love you.

dlgoff said:
Jimmy. What can we do to change your mind. We all love you.
Jimmy is just trying to keep a stiff upper lip. Hang in there Jimmy.

In 5 minutes, Jimmy will be kicked off the library's computer anyway. Maybe later (please, Greg!).

So what's the problem? Or isn't it figured out yet?

I'm dying here, need the weekly fix. Even if it is only a few hi's.

Need to escape from NaCl hell!

chat is canceled this week. there is a slight problem that will be fixed for next week.

Must have been that additional Valentines chat. :cry:

Dammit people, our lack of romantic plans killed chat! :grumpy:

Greg is stifling freedom of speech!

REVOLUTION!

Now I'll be depressed all week :cry:

Pengwuino said:
Greg is stifling freedom of speech!

REVOLUTION!

Strike perhaps?

All sit looking at PF without posting anything.

jarednjames said:
Strike perhaps?

Evo! Get the truck of fish to slap them with! CRUSH THEM!

jarednjames said:
Strike perhaps?

Don't log in at all, then. That gives Greg income from page-views. :devil: I'd rather wait until chat is fixed, though.

If you go carryin' pictures of Chairman Mao, you ain't going to make it with anyone, anyhow.

Greg Bernhardt said:

Looks like we're going the way of Bahrain and not Egypt... :cry:

Greg Bernhardt said:
PF Fish Tank loaded and ready to roll!

tikimobile1xt.jpg

Fight the power!

Evo said:
PF Fish Tank loaded and ready to roll!
Pengwuino said:
Fight the power!

You can take the first shot. I'll be right behind you...

...well, a few miles and a concrete bunker behind you.

Pengwuino said:
Fight the power!
You just want fish flying all around. I see right through that!

turbo-1 said:
You just want fish flying all around. I see right through that!
Oh, he's a tricky bird that one. Trying to get me to unload all of PF's fish. Good catch turbo!

Dang :(

*puts away fork and knife*

So be it.

<h2>1. Why is the 2/20 Chat not loading properly?</h2><p>There could be several reasons why the 2/20 Chat is not loading properly. It could be due to a slow internet connection, server issues, or a problem with the chat platform itself. It is also possible that there is a bug or error in the coding of the chat.</p><h2>2. How can I fix the issue of the 2/20 Chat not loading properly?</h2><p>If the problem is due to a slow internet connection, try refreshing the page or restarting your device. If it is a server issue, you may need to wait for it to be resolved. If the chat platform is experiencing problems, you can try using a different browser or device. If none of these solutions work, contact the technical support team for the chat platform.</p><h2>3. Is there a way to prevent the 2/20 Chat from not loading properly in the future?</h2><p>Unfortunately, there is no guaranteed way to prevent the chat from not loading properly in the future. However, you can try clearing your browser's cache and cookies regularly, as well as keeping your internet connection stable. It is also important to make sure that your device and browser are updated to the latest versions.</p><h2>4. Can the 2/20 Chat not loading properly be caused by a virus?</h2><p>It is unlikely that a virus would specifically target the 2/20 Chat and cause it to not load properly. However, it is always recommended to have a good antivirus software installed on your device to prevent any potential issues.</p><h2>5. Is there a way to troubleshoot the 2/20 Chat not loading properly on my own?</h2><p>If you are familiar with coding and the chat platform's technical specifications, you may be able to troubleshoot the issue on your own. However, if you are not confident in your technical skills, it is best to contact the technical support team for assistance.</p>

1. Why is the 2/20 Chat not loading properly?

There could be several reasons why the 2/20 Chat is not loading properly. It could be due to a slow internet connection, server issues, or a problem with the chat platform itself. It is also possible that there is a bug or error in the coding of the chat.

2. How can I fix the issue of the 2/20 Chat not loading properly?

If the problem is due to a slow internet connection, try refreshing the page or restarting your device. If it is a server issue, you may need to wait for it to be resolved. If the chat platform is experiencing problems, you can try using a different browser or device. If none of these solutions work, contact the technical support team for the chat platform.

3. Is there a way to prevent the 2/20 Chat from not loading properly in the future?

Unfortunately, there is no guaranteed way to prevent the chat from not loading properly in the future. However, you can try clearing your browser's cache and cookies regularly, as well as keeping your internet connection stable. It is also important to make sure that your device and browser are updated to the latest versions.

4. Can the 2/20 Chat not loading properly be caused by a virus?

It is unlikely that a virus would specifically target the 2/20 Chat and cause it to not load properly. However, it is always recommended to have a good antivirus software installed on your device to prevent any potential issues.

5. Is there a way to troubleshoot the 2/20 Chat not loading properly on my own?

If you are familiar with coding and the chat platform's technical specifications, you may be able to troubleshoot the issue on your own. However, if you are not confident in your technical skills, it is best to contact the technical support team for assistance.