2/20 Chat is not loading properly

• Thread starter turbo
  • Start date
In summary: chat is canceled this week. there is a slight problem that will be fixed for next week.Must have been that additional Valentines chat. :cry:
Boy, am I glad I was out and about all day, I feel a revolution brewing, and no amount of dead fish dispensers is going to quell it.

Rhody... :uhh: scurries under a rock...

Attachments

• revolution.JPG
    revolution.JPG
    14.4 KB · Views: 401
Physics news on Phys.org
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKDtUzRIG6I

... what do you do in your free time lisab?

lisab said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKDtUzRIG6I
I have loved this song since it first came out MANY years ago. I used to sing it to my girls when they were little.

Pengwuino said:
... what do you do in your free time lisab?

...lol...did that song make you hungry, bird :tongue2:?

Wait wait... that's an ACTUAL song?! What's with humanity...

lisab said:
...lol...did that song make you hungry, bird :tongue2:?
My wife often cooks fish heads for me. It's on the menu for tomorrow. I especially like the eyes.

Eat 'em up, YUM!

Jimmy Snyder said:
My wife often cooks fish heads for me. It's on the menu for tomorrow. I especially like the eyes.
My sweet cousin always leaves the heads on the fish when she roasts/bakes them. She's no dummy! The tenderest, most succulent meat on a big trout or salmon is the jaw muscle, just under the gill-flap. She is a bow-hunter and an ice-fishing fool, along with her husband, and she knows how to prepare and serve game and fish.

After she taught me this, I always left the heads on my big fish when I marinaded and grilled them. My wife learned quickly and gets her share of the treasures, though guests weren't always excited to see fish looking like "creatures" instead of "supper".

turbo-1 said:
The tenderest, most succulent meat on a big trout or salmon is the jaw muscle, just under the gill-flap.
I always wondered what that was. It's delicious.

<h2>1. Why is the 2/20 Chat not loading properly?</h2><p>There could be several reasons why the 2/20 Chat is not loading properly. It could be due to a slow internet connection, server issues, or a problem with the chat platform itself. It is also possible that there is a bug or error in the coding of the chat.</p><h2>2. How can I fix the issue of the 2/20 Chat not loading properly?</h2><p>If the problem is due to a slow internet connection, try refreshing the page or restarting your device. If it is a server issue, you may need to wait for it to be resolved. If the chat platform is experiencing problems, you can try using a different browser or device. If none of these solutions work, contact the technical support team for the chat platform.</p><h2>3. Is there a way to prevent the 2/20 Chat from not loading properly in the future?</h2><p>Unfortunately, there is no guaranteed way to prevent the chat from not loading properly in the future. However, you can try clearing your browser's cache and cookies regularly, as well as keeping your internet connection stable. It is also important to make sure that your device and browser are updated to the latest versions.</p><h2>4. Can the 2/20 Chat not loading properly be caused by a virus?</h2><p>It is unlikely that a virus would specifically target the 2/20 Chat and cause it to not load properly. However, it is always recommended to have a good antivirus software installed on your device to prevent any potential issues.</p><h2>5. Is there a way to troubleshoot the 2/20 Chat not loading properly on my own?</h2><p>If you are familiar with coding and the chat platform's technical specifications, you may be able to troubleshoot the issue on your own. However, if you are not confident in your technical skills, it is best to contact the technical support team for assistance.</p>

1. Why is the 2/20 Chat not loading properly?

There could be several reasons why the 2/20 Chat is not loading properly. It could be due to a slow internet connection, server issues, or a problem with the chat platform itself. It is also possible that there is a bug or error in the coding of the chat.

2. How can I fix the issue of the 2/20 Chat not loading properly?

If the problem is due to a slow internet connection, try refreshing the page or restarting your device. If it is a server issue, you may need to wait for it to be resolved. If the chat platform is experiencing problems, you can try using a different browser or device. If none of these solutions work, contact the technical support team for the chat platform.

3. Is there a way to prevent the 2/20 Chat from not loading properly in the future?

Unfortunately, there is no guaranteed way to prevent the chat from not loading properly in the future. However, you can try clearing your browser's cache and cookies regularly, as well as keeping your internet connection stable. It is also important to make sure that your device and browser are updated to the latest versions.

4. Can the 2/20 Chat not loading properly be caused by a virus?

It is unlikely that a virus would specifically target the 2/20 Chat and cause it to not load properly. However, it is always recommended to have a good antivirus software installed on your device to prevent any potential issues.

5. Is there a way to troubleshoot the 2/20 Chat not loading properly on my own?

If you are familiar with coding and the chat platform's technical specifications, you may be able to troubleshoot the issue on your own. However, if you are not confident in your technical skills, it is best to contact the technical support team for assistance.