Live Feynman QED Lectures by Richard Feynman

• Thread starter marlon
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Feynman
In summary, Richard Feynman's QED lectures are groundbreaking in the field of quantum electrodynamics and provide a clear and intuitive understanding of quantum mechanics and electromagnetism. The "Live Feynman QED Lectures" series includes four approximately one-hour-long lectures and is suitable for non-scientists due to Feynman's engaging teaching style. The lectures can be watched online for free and it is recommended to have a basic understanding of physics and mathematics before approaching them. It is also helpful to take notes and watch the lectures in order for a better understanding.
marlon
If someone is interested in live lectures given by Richard Feynman on introductory QED, just check out the site in my journal

https://www.physicsforums.com/journal.php?s=&journalid=13790&action=view#LIVE%20FEYNMAN%20QED-LECTURES

regards
marlon

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
omg ! this is the best thing since QED itself ! I think its a great privellage to see feynman actually lecture !

Thank you for sharing this link to live lectures by Richard Feynman on introductory QED. Feynman was a brilliant physicist and his lectures are known for being engaging, insightful, and accessible to a wide audience. It is a great opportunity for anyone interested in learning more about QED to experience his lectures in a live setting. I will definitely check out the site in your journal and I'm sure many others will find it valuable as well. Thanks again for sharing this resource.

1. What is the significance of Richard Feynman's QED lectures?

Richard Feynman's QED lectures are considered to be groundbreaking in the field of quantum electrodynamics (QED). They provide a clear and intuitive understanding of the fundamental principles and phenomena of quantum mechanics and electromagnetism.

2. How many lectures are included in the "Live Feynman QED Lectures" series?

The "Live Feynman QED Lectures" series includes four lectures, each approximately one hour long.

3. Are these lectures suitable for non-scientists?

While these lectures do cover complex scientific concepts, Richard Feynman's engaging and accessible teaching style makes them suitable for non-scientists as well. The lectures are a great way to gain a deeper understanding of the world around us.

4. Can I watch these lectures online?

Yes, the "Live Feynman QED Lectures" series is available to watch online for free. They can be found on various websites and platforms, such as YouTube and the official Richard Feynman website.

5. What is the best way to approach these lectures?

It is recommended to have a basic understanding of physics and mathematics before watching these lectures. It is also helpful to take notes and pause the videos to fully grasp the concepts being presented. Additionally, it is beneficial to watch the lectures in order, as they build upon each other.