PF Forum Changes: Clear Notification & Simplify Format

• Thread starter turbo
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses a notification that cannot be cleared despite being answered, as well as an issue with the list of online members being displayed in large outlined fonts. The person expresses their desire for a simpler interface and also mentions a possible solution of having chat on Saturdays.
turbo
Gold Member
I have a message (notification) that I can't clear, though it has been answered. Also, the list of on-line members is not written in normal fonts, but in large outlined fonts. Maybe PF could revert about 6 moths or so to a clear, stable format.

best regards, and hoping for a simpler interface...

Physics news on Phys.org
turbo said:
I have a message (notification) that I can't clear, though it has been answered. Also, the list of on-line members is not written in normal fonts, but in large outlined fonts.

Is the notification a visitor message? The outlined fonts and white fonts are known problems that I am working on.

turbo said:
best regards, and hoping for a simpler interface...

What could be made more simple for you?

chat on staurdays ?

1. What are the changes being made to the PF Forum?

The changes being made to the PF Forum include clearing all notifications and simplifying the overall format of the forum.

2. Why are these changes being implemented?

These changes are being implemented to improve the user experience and make the forum easier to navigate and use.

3. Will all notifications be deleted?

Yes, all notifications will be deleted as part of the changes. However, you can still access past notifications by going to your profile page.

4. How will the format of the forum be simplified?

The format of the forum will be simplified by removing unnecessary features and streamlining the layout to make it more user-friendly.

5. When will these changes take effect?

The changes will take effect on [insert date here]. Please make sure to save any important notifications before this date.