Excuse me I have Questions

• Thread starter joori
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about someone asking for help with four physics questions regarding the intensity of the sun's radiation, the kinetic energy of electrons, scattering of photons, and properties of a tenfold ionized sodium ion. The person asking for help is asked to show their work in order to receive assistance.
joori
Excuse me ...I have Questions

Hay members,

can some body answer my question ,please??

1)The intensity reaching the sarface of the Earth from the sun is about 1.36KW1/m^2 .Assuming the Sun to be a sphere(of radius 6.96*10^8m) that radiates like a blackbody , estimate
a) the temperature at its surface and the wavelength of its strongest radiation.
b)the total power radiated by the Sun (the Earth-Sun distance is
(1.5*10^11m)

2)Light of wavelength 350nm is incident on a metallic surface of work function3.9eV.
a)Calculate the kinitic energy of the ejected electrons.
b)Caculate the cutoff frequency of the metal.

3)X-ray of wavelength 0.8nm collide with electrons initially at rest . If the wavelength of the scattered photons is 17nm, determine
a)the kinetic energy of the recoiling electrons
b)the angle at which the photons scatter
c)the angle at which the electrons recoil

4)Consider a tenfold ionized sodium ion,Na10+, which is obtained by removing ten electrons from an Na atom.
a)Calculate the orbiting speed and orbital angular momentum of the electron (with respect to the ion's origin) when the ion is in its fourth excited state.
b)Caculate the frequency of the radiation emitted when the ion deexcites from its fourth excited state to the first excited state.

these are my question I hope some body solve them

Physics news on Phys.org
If you want help on these you have to show some work. What have you tried?

What is the purpose of "Excuse me, I have questions"?

The phrase "Excuse me, I have questions" is commonly used to politely interrupt someone in order to ask a question or clarify a point. It is a polite and respectful way to engage in conversation and seek information.

When is it appropriate to use the phrase "Excuse me, I have questions"?

This phrase is appropriate in any situation where you have questions or need clarification. It is commonly used in formal settings such as meetings, presentations, and classrooms, but can also be used in casual conversations.

How can using "Excuse me, I have questions" benefit me in a conversation?

Using this phrase can benefit you in a conversation by showing that you are actively engaged and interested in the topic being discussed. It also allows you to clarify any confusion or gain further understanding on a particular topic.

Is there a more effective way to ask questions than using "Excuse me, I have questions"?

While using this phrase is generally polite and effective, there are other ways to ask questions such as saying "May I ask a question?" or "Could you clarify something for me?". The key is to be respectful and polite when seeking information.

Are there any situations where using "Excuse me, I have questions" may not be appropriate?

While this phrase is generally considered polite and appropriate, there may be some situations where it may not be the best approach. For example, if someone is in the middle of a presentation or in a time-sensitive situation, it may be better to wait until a more appropriate time to ask your questions.