Proposed Problems: Share Beauty Challenges with the PF Community

• Thread starter felper
  • Start date
In summary, the speaker expresses enthusiasm for being on the PF platform and wanting to contribute and participate. They ask if there is a specific place to post proposed problems and clarify that by "beauty problem" they mean a Sleeping Beauty problem. The other speaker suggests posting in a math forum, the homework and coursework forum, or the games section of the general discussion forum, depending on the type of problem.
felper
Hi there! Iam new in PF, iam very glad to know this place, so, i'll try to contribute and participate as much as i can (and as my english allows me haha). Now, is there a place to post proposed problems ? i'd like to share some beauty problems with the community, and a i want to do it in the right section.

Thanks!

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF Felper! By Beauty problem do you mean a Sleeping Beauty problem? I would say discussion in one of the maths forums would be the best place. Or if it is a homework request in the homework and coursework forum. Lastly if it is a riddle you are proposing you can post in the games section of the general discussion forum.

Last edited:

1. What is the purpose of sharing beauty challenges with the PF community?

The purpose of sharing beauty challenges with the PF community is to gather feedback, ideas, and solutions from a diverse group of individuals who may have faced similar challenges. This can lead to a better understanding of the problem and potentially help find a solution.

2. How can I share my beauty challenge with the PF community?

You can share your beauty challenge by posting it on the PF community forum or by starting a discussion thread specifically for the challenge. You can also reach out to individual members who have experience or knowledge related to your challenge.

3. Can I share challenges related to any aspect of beauty?

Yes, you can share challenges related to any aspect of beauty such as skincare, makeup, hair care, or body image. The PF community is open to discussing all types of beauty challenges and finding solutions together.

4. Is there a specific format for sharing a beauty challenge?

No, there is no specific format for sharing a beauty challenge. You can simply describe your challenge and any specific details or concerns you have. It is also helpful to provide background information or previous attempts at solving the challenge.

5. How can I benefit from sharing my beauty challenge with the PF community?

By sharing your beauty challenge with the PF community, you can gain valuable insights, tips, and solutions from others who have faced similar challenges. You may also feel a sense of support and community as you work towards finding a solution together.