Are You Ready for Exam Season?

• Thread starter amwbonfire
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about one member, amwbonfire, leaving for a month to focus on their final exams. They ask other members to be good to newbies, stay away from distractions, and avoid drugs. They also mention a potential roleplay fight and say goodbye to everyone. Other members express their support and wish them good luck on their exams.
amwbonfire
Well, it's that time of year. Exam time. My final exams are coming up in a few weeks, and I need to study like a mad chicken (with its head cut off, of course.) I won't be coming onto PF during that time. (I can't afford the distraction... I could spend hours on here! :rolleyes: )

Bob, be good to all the newbies. Evo, trim that back hair. Jimmy, stay away from cheese (It's dangerous... I found out the hard way...) Faver Willets, keep being cool. :approve: Tribdog, when I get back, I'll beat you in a roleplay fight. :wink: And everyone else, don't do drugs. They're bad, naughty and illegal, so stay clean.

Thankyou.

I'm going to miss you guys! :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'll see you all in a little over a month!

Bye! :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Best of luck, bonfire ! :approve:

What?? :eek: No Bonfire for a month? Oh man, I miss you already. I will be good to the newbies and mention a few things you might have said. :tongue2:

Good Luck Mate. Do really well for all of us. :smile:

The Bob (2004 ©)

I'll trim it just for you amwbonfire! I will miss you! :cry: :cry:

Good luck on your exams! :smile:

1. What is "Farewell PF (For a while)"?

"Farewell PF (For a while)" is a phrase used to bid farewell to the online forum Physics Forums (PF) for a temporary period of time.

2. Why are people saying "Farewell PF (For a while)"?

People may be saying "Farewell PF (For a while)" because they are taking a break from using the forum or they are leaving the forum permanently.

3. Is there a specific reason for saying "Farewell PF (For a while)"?

There could be various reasons for saying "Farewell PF (For a while)", such as needing a break from using the forum, losing interest in the forum, or having other commitments that require their time and attention.

4. Will "Farewell PF (For a while)" affect the community on Physics Forums?

It is possible that "Farewell PF (For a while)" may have some impact on the community on Physics Forums, as individual members may contribute to the discussions and dynamics of the forum. However, the overall community and discussions will continue as usual.

5. When will "Farewell PF (For a while)" end?

The duration of "Farewell PF (For a while)" is dependent on the individual and their personal circumstances. It could last for a few days, weeks, or even months. It is not possible to determine when it will end.