Exploring the Rocket Equation: A Non-Mathematician's Perspective

In summary, this individual claims to have developed a equation that explains the relationship between energy and mass, and proposes that this equation should replace the current theory of energy being equal to the mass of the object it is attached to. They state that this equation is based on their visualization of the universe as a whole, and that it is necessary to incorporate additional dimensions in order to fully understand it. They also state that their equation will be the pattern for the fourth dimension, which is the future-present. Although their perspective is interesting, it is not based in scientific evidence, and their arrogance prevents them from being taken seriously.
artrocket
Hi. I'm curious how the science folks here would see this 'rocket equation' I formulated:

Energy (E) = the cube root of mass (m) multiplied by 5 times the speed of light (C).

I'm not a mathematician, I'm more into art. It was borne out from my visualization of the universe (an ideal future) as I perceived it. They kept looking for the fictitious graviton but they won't and never will, find it. I'm proposing this equation instead. :tongue:

I will try to share what this is about, in a language I can express, with the science folks here as the thread progresses.

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
artrocket said:
I'm not a mathematician,

That is quite evident. Stop posting gibberish and nonsense.
Post reported.

There's still more. I perceive that to define our existing universe (E=mc^2), there is the need to incorporate 3 more dimensional, parallel universes. But these must be perceived from the viewpoint within the Singularity, where past present and future gets blurred. The Omega Point Theory only identified one facet of the universe, I am identifying 4 that interlinks one with another, and to perceive these other three parts are necessary to define one part (our Present existing physical universe).

The rocket equation is borne as the third dimensional perspective, to be known as our Ideal Future that we are about to enter.

The second is our Present universe, the first is our Ideal Past universe, wherein it incorporated our classics, myths, legends, glories that we put into our memory. The Ideal Past is like a pattern that is parallel with the Ideal Future; both are centripetal, implosive in nature. Being a pattern, the boundary of Ideal Past is E=square root of mass times twice lightspeed, which constitutes the rest mass of the Present E=mc^2. Of course, these patterns, as the Ideal Past is necessary to create our Present, are necessary to create the latter, which is expansive, centrifugal in nature.

The rocket equation is summed up as the cube root rest mass boundaries of 3 dimensions (Ideal Past, Present, Ideal Future) + twice the speed of light, incorporatting the pattern boundaries even of Ideal Future, because it is centripetal and implosive in nature too.

The rocket equation will be the pattern for the 4th dimensional perspective, the Future-Present, which is like a mirror to our Present, and it is centrifugal, expansive in nature. The equation for Future-Present will be E=mc^3, wherein the rocket equation is included with rest mass pattern boundaries of Ideal Future and Ideal Past, plus the relativistic speed of light, thus assigning the value c^3.

The Future-Present, similarly as the Present, being centrifugal, expansive dimensions, are like catalysts for the expansion of our Universe.

Last edited:
arildno said:
That is quite evident. Stop posting gibberish and nonsense.
Post reported.

Your abrupt criticism is an absolute nonsense. What made you think only mathematicians monopolize TRUTH?? your mode of perspective is obsolete and gibberish.

Last edited:
Mere masturbation fantasies of the ignoramus do not count as science.

Nor, I would add, should it count as art.

arildno said:
Mere masturbation fantasies of the ignoramus do not count as science.

Nor, I would add, should it count as art.

That is your highly subjective perspective deprived of any imaginative capacity, which is far from scientific, but borne out from the arrogance of your ignorance to the profoundness far greater than your technical paradigms.

Last edited:
Random speculation and flaming... this thread is done.

1. What is the rocket equation and why is it important in space exploration?

The rocket equation is a mathematical formula that describes the relationship between a rocket's mass, velocity, and fuel consumption. It is important in space exploration because it allows scientists and engineers to calculate the amount of fuel needed for a rocket to reach a desired velocity, and to design efficient propulsion systems for space travel.

2. What are the key factors that affect the rocket equation?

The key factors that affect the rocket equation are the mass of the rocket, the velocity of the rocket, and the specific impulse of the rocket's propulsion system. The specific impulse is a measure of how efficiently the propulsion system uses fuel to produce thrust.

3. How does the rocket equation relate to Newton's laws of motion?

The rocket equation is based on Newton's third law of motion, which states that for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. In the case of a rocket, the action is the expulsion of gas from the rocket's engines, and the reaction is the forward thrust that propels the rocket forward.

4. Can the rocket equation be applied to all types of rockets?

Yes, the rocket equation can be applied to all types of rockets, whether they are powered by chemical, electric, or nuclear propulsion systems. However, the specific impulse and other factors may vary depending on the type of rocket being used.

5. How has the rocket equation influenced space exploration?

The rocket equation has been a crucial tool in the development of space exploration. It has allowed scientists and engineers to design more efficient and powerful rockets, which have enabled humans to travel farther into space and explore other planets and celestial bodies. It has also played a role in the development of satellite technology, which has greatly expanded our understanding of the universe.