Best Homework Thread - Thanks to all the Helpers!

• Thread starter ~christina~
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation was filled with gratitude as the person was nominated for the "Best Homework Thread" and received help from others. They were honored and thanked everyone. There was also mention of a "special" fish ceremony and a humorous comment about worms in the fish.
~christina~
Gold Member
Thank you to the homework helpers who nominated me to be in the "Best homework Thread" :smile:

And another big thank you goes to the everyone who helped me out with the problems I posted, which includes the hwk helpers and others.

I'm quite honored to be placed in that list. (never thought my posts would qualify :shy:)

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Well deserved christina. Keep up the good work. :smile:

Your posts are great ~christina~! Keep it up.:smile:

G01 said:
Your posts are great ~christina~! Keep it up.:smile:

Kurdt said:
Well deserved christina. Keep up the good work. :smile:

Thanks, both of you :biggrin:

Yay christina!

Evo said:
Yay christina!

*does a dance*

~christina~ said:
*does a dance*
I think this calls for a "special" fish ceremony! :approve:

Oh wait, weren't you the one that told everyone that we had worms in our fish? :cry:

Evo said:
I think this calls for a "special" fish ceremony! :approve:

Oh wait, weren't you the one that told everyone that we had worms in our fish? :cry:

*covers face* Oh noes :uhh:... I just hope that they came up with a dewormer for the fishes.:rofl:

Maybe we should get one of these collage kids to spend the summer de-worming our fish?

Just nuke 'em. It'll kill the worms and add protein to the fish.

1. What is the purpose of the "Best Homework Thread - Thanks to all the Helpers!"?

The purpose of this thread is to provide a platform for students to receive help with their homework from a community of volunteers who are knowledgeable in various subjects.

2. How can I post a question on the "Best Homework Thread - Thanks to all the Helpers!"?

To post a question, simply create a new post on the thread and provide clear and specific details about your homework problem. Be sure to also include any relevant information or instructions given by your teacher or professor.

3. Who are the helpers on the "Best Homework Thread - Thanks to all the Helpers!"?

The helpers on this thread are volunteers who have offered their time and expertise to assist students with their homework. They may be students, teachers, or experts in their field.

4. Is there a limit to the types of homework questions that can be asked on the "Best Homework Thread - Thanks to all the Helpers!"?

No, there is no limit to the types of homework questions that can be asked on this thread. However, it is important to remember that the helpers are volunteers and may not be able to provide answers to all questions.

5. Can I rely on the answers provided on the "Best Homework Thread - Thanks to all the Helpers!" for my homework?

The answers provided on this thread are meant to serve as guidance and assistance, but they should not be relied upon as the sole source for completing your homework. It is important to use the answers to help you understand the concepts and solve the problem on your own.