Copy & Paste TI-84+ Silver Edition

• Calculators
  • Thread starter Chumly
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Silver Ti-84
In summary, on the TI-84+ Silver Edition, you can copy and paste numbers from earlier calculations by scrolling through previous calculations and using the "PASTE" command. This feature is also available on other Texas Instruments calculators such as the TI-30XS, TI-89 Titanium, Voyage 200, and TI-89.
Chumly
Hello,

I have the TI-84+ Silver Edition. Is there a way I can copy numbers from earlier to paste into newer calculations?

I have a Texas Instruments TI-30XS and I can scroll back on the display to copy and paste anything at any time. I'm hoping I can do the same with my TI-84+ Silver Edition.

When I am doing a series of calculations I need to reuse numbers from earlier calculations, but I don’t want to keep writing down the numbers to re-enter them again later.

I also have the TI-89 Titanium, Voyage 200 and TI-89 so I will take any advice you have on any of them to help me copy and paste but I'm most interested in my TI-84+ Silver Edition.

Thanks indeed!

Computer science news on Phys.org
Yes, you can copy and paste numbers from earlier calculations on the TI-84+ Silver Edition. To do this, press the "2nd" key, then the "UP" arrow key to scroll through the previous calculations. You can then press the "ENTER" key to select the number, and then press the "ENTER" key again to copy it. After that, you can use the "PASTE" command (Shift+MATH) to paste the number into your new calculation. Hope this helps!

1. What is the purpose of "Copy & Paste" on the TI-84+ Silver Edition?

The "Copy & Paste" feature on the TI-84+ Silver Edition allows users to copy and paste text or data from one part of the calculator to another, making it easier to input or manipulate information.

2. How do I use the "Copy & Paste" feature on the TI-84+ Silver Edition?

To use "Copy & Paste" on the TI-84+ Silver Edition, first highlight the text or data you want to copy. Then, press the "2nd" key followed by the "C" key to copy the selected text. Next, move the cursor to where you want to paste the text and press the "2nd" key followed by the "V" key to paste the text.

3. Can I copy and paste graphs on the TI-84+ Silver Edition?

Yes, you can copy and paste graphs on the TI-84+ Silver Edition. First, press the "2nd" key followed by the "GRAPH" key to capture the graph. Then, move the cursor to where you want to paste the graph and press the "2nd" key followed by the "V" key to paste the graph.

4. Is there a limit to how much I can copy and paste on the TI-84+ Silver Edition?

There is no specific limit to how much you can copy and paste on the TI-84+ Silver Edition. However, the amount of available memory on the calculator may affect the amount of data you can copy and paste.

5. Can I undo a copy or paste on the TI-84+ Silver Edition?

No, there is no undo function for the copy and paste feature on the TI-84+ Silver Edition. It is important to double check your actions before performing a copy or paste to avoid any mistakes.