Sci-Fi Survivalism Game: Challenge Your Mind & Resources in Space

In summary: well...everything. If you were to grab onto one, you could then walk or crawl along it. This would be particularly useful in tight spaces. I also want to make use of gravity. For example, having a small weight that drains your energy if you're not careful. This would add an extra layer of tension, and make it difficult to rest. Finally, I would like the player to be able to scavenge for supplies, and build rudimentary tools and weapons. This would add an extra layer of strategy.
Well, that apprenticeship didn't pay out, but the industrial environment was very inspiring.

However, I have just started a job as a 3D Technician, so I'll be getting used to 3D modelling and getting paid to do it! I have been doing some considerations on this story. I will come back.

<h2>1. What is the premise of the Sci-Fi Survivalism Game?</h2><p>The Sci-Fi Survivalism Game challenges players to use their critical thinking skills and resource management abilities to survive in a hostile and unfamiliar environment in space. Players must navigate challenges and make strategic decisions to ensure their survival.</p><h2>2. What types of challenges can players expect in the game?</h2><p>Players will face a variety of challenges, including managing limited oxygen and food supplies, repairing damaged equipment and structures, and dealing with unexpected events such as meteor showers and alien encounters.</p><h2>3. How does the game incorporate scientific concepts?</h2><p>The game incorporates scientific concepts such as physics, astronomy, and biology. Players must use their knowledge of these concepts to make informed decisions and solve challenges. For example, understanding gravity and trajectory will be important when navigating through space.</p><h2>4. Is the game based on real science or is it purely fictional?</h2><p>The game is based on real science and strives to be as accurate as possible while still providing an enjoyable gameplay experience. However, some fictional elements have been incorporated to add excitement and variety to the game.</p><h2>5. Can the game be played solo or is it multiplayer?</h2><p>The game can be played both solo and multiplayer. In solo mode, players will face the challenges alone and must rely on their own skills and strategies. In multiplayer mode, players can work together to overcome challenges and ensure the survival of their team.</p>

1. What is the premise of the Sci-Fi Survivalism Game?

The Sci-Fi Survivalism Game challenges players to use their critical thinking skills and resource management abilities to survive in a hostile and unfamiliar environment in space. Players must navigate challenges and make strategic decisions to ensure their survival.

2. What types of challenges can players expect in the game?

Players will face a variety of challenges, including managing limited oxygen and food supplies, repairing damaged equipment and structures, and dealing with unexpected events such as meteor showers and alien encounters.

3. How does the game incorporate scientific concepts?

The game incorporates scientific concepts such as physics, astronomy, and biology. Players must use their knowledge of these concepts to make informed decisions and solve challenges. For example, understanding gravity and trajectory will be important when navigating through space.

4. Is the game based on real science or is it purely fictional?

The game is based on real science and strives to be as accurate as possible while still providing an enjoyable gameplay experience. However, some fictional elements have been incorporated to add excitement and variety to the game.

5. Can the game be played solo or is it multiplayer?

The game can be played both solo and multiplayer. In solo mode, players will face the challenges alone and must rely on their own skills and strategies. In multiplayer mode, players can work together to overcome challenges and ensure the survival of their team.