What's your JFQ (Junk Food Quotient)?

In summary, In response to the question, "How many of these have you eaten?" the person has eaten most of the items on the list, with the exception of the fried pork rinds and moon pies. They have also eaten a pizza with pepperoni as an ingredient.

Which of these have you eaten?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As for Chipwiches, I don't remember if I've ever eaten that specific brand of chocolate-chip cookie / ice cream sandwich, but I've definitely eaten that generic configuration under whatever names. Usually I eat them when I'm on a long car trip and stop at a gas station for a short bathroom+snack break.

Physics news on Phys.org
jim mcnamara said:
Where my kids grew up, one of the great unhealthy foods was on the table most mornings: green chile bacon.

Fry one pound (yep one pound) in a large skillet. When the bacon is crispy done you pour off lots of grease, and throw in a cup of roasted green chile. Cook long enough to get the chile hot.

If you do it right the bacon is still crunchy with a great green chile flavor , and the green chile itself is wonderful on eggs. I don't want to think about the consequences on my blood lipids...

Green chile is no way realted to the reddish brown stuff people everywhere associate with chile.

If this sounds odd, this is New Mexico. That alone makes it odd. Chile is Capsicum spp. pods harvested green, not beans, tomato sauce, hamburger, and hot sauce. That is chile mac or Texas chile.
Ooooh, that sounds yummy, I love green chiles!