Error: Unlink Failed on Physics Forums Blog

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
In summary, there was an error with the blog rss and cookies that were unable to be added. This may come and go until it is figured out. The message about changing an order and being too late to add cookies is not a problem.
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
Warning: unlink(/home/physicsf/cache/www.physicsforums.com-blog_external.php.cache) [function.unlink]: No such file or directory in [path]/includes/init.php(293) : eval()'d code on line 187

Physics news on Phys.org

I got one this morning. Probably just an error when loading the page.

For whatever reason the blog rss is broken. Just ignore it, it will come and go until I figure it out.

What about this :
vBulletin Message
Unable to add cookies, header already sent.
File: /home/physicsf/public_html/includes/class_core.php
Line: 3243
?
I got this message when I entered PF.

fluidistic said:
What about this : ?
I got this message when I entered PF.

It means you changed your order and it is to late to add the cookies as the order has all ready been sent.

wolram said:
It means you changed your order and it is to late to add the cookies as the order has all ready been sent.
I'm not sure I understand but it seems it's not a problem so there's no problem. :biggrin:

What is the reason for "Error: Unlink Failed on Physics Forums Blog"?

The most common reason for this error is that the link provided has either been deleted or is no longer valid. This can happen if the blog post has been removed or if the website hosting the link has been taken down.

How can I fix the "Error: Unlink Failed on Physics Forums Blog"?

One way to fix this error is to update the link with a new one that is currently active. This can be done by contacting the author of the blog post or by searching for the same content on a different website.

Can I still access the content even if I get the "Error: Unlink Failed on Physics Forums Blog"?

In some cases, the content may still be accessible even if the link is broken. This can happen if the content has been archived or if it is available on a different platform. You can try searching for the content using a search engine or contacting the author for an alternate link.

Is "Error: Unlink Failed on Physics Forums Blog" a common issue?

This error is not very common and usually occurs due to specific reasons such as a broken link. However, if you encounter this error frequently, it may be a sign of a larger issue with the website or the content being shared.

How can I prevent "Error: Unlink Failed on Physics Forums Blog" from happening?

To prevent this error, it is important to regularly check and update links to ensure they are still active. Additionally, saving a copy of the content or using a reputable hosting platform can also help prevent this error from occurring.