Project PF Proliferation - Free Gold Membership

• Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date
In summary: I guess it's called "keyword searching"?...where you just type in a word or phrase and get back results with that exact match.
Disconnected said:
Woo! Edinburgh University!
I put a few up in the main library and I'm gunna put some up around the physics building once I fix my bike.

That is one awesome picture! :rofl:

Physics news on Phys.org
JaredJames said:
That is one awesome picture! :rofl:

Thanks. Some people were looking at me funny, but I thought the end result would probably be worth it...

Darken-Sol said:
any college? mostly tech schools around here but there is a few universities within 100 miles. next time i visit my fam i could post some.

Yes please :)

Disconnected said:
Woo! Edinburgh University!
I put a few up in the main library and I'm gunna put some up around the physics building once I fix my bike.
[PLAIN]http://img814.imageshack.us/img814/8663/10597645.jpg[/QUOTE] [Broken]

Gold for you good sir!

Last edited:
Wooo!
I am so freakin awesome!

You look sort of disconnected.

FtlIsAwesome said:
You look sort of disconnected.

Uh, thanks?

Disconnected said:
Uh, thanks?

Congrats! You look great :smile:!

Just noticed this thread. Printed out the flyer, but then got to feeling guilty. Then realized subscription was only 15 bucks. I spent $200 on textbooks yesterday. $15 felt like peanuts today. Bought subscription. Will post flyer anyway. I'll wait till fall term starts though, I'm afraid they'll clear the boards over the break.

Hey... Maybe I'll print a bunch of flyers and put them in my favorite bathrooms!

*tear* just saw my name in gold for the first time. It's beautiful.

ArcanaNoir said:
*tear* just saw my name in gold for the first time. It's beautiful.

Yay! You look great in gold :smile:!

ArcanaNoir said:
Hey... Maybe I'll print a bunch of flyers and put them in my favorite bathrooms!

Favorite bathrooms? :confused: :biggrin:

Looks good thanks!

I definitely stake out the good ones on campus first thing.

I forgot to post a flyer since my return to a 4 year university last spring. I missed out on posting it as an actual physics major (since I was just passing through), but I'll post one (or more) up in a few weeks when the semester starts.

S_Happens said:
I forgot to post a flyer since my return to a 4 year university last spring. I missed out on posting it as an actual physics major (since I was just passing through), but I'll post one (or more) up in a few weeks when the semester starts.

When does school start for you? First week on sept?

Greg Bernhardt said:
Favorite bathrooms?
You didn't have a favourite bathroom? Man, there is this really great one at my university. Nice and spacious, calm aquamarine walls, very low traffic... I'd say more, but I don't want anyone else to start using it... It's mine.

Greg Bernhardt said:
When does school start for you? First week on sept?

Sorry, missed this. Mine starts Aug. 22nd. For some reason they're aligned with all the rest of the schools around here. Seems pretty damn early for college IMO.

I was actually up on campus this morning signing up for an online orientation and scoping out all my classrooms. I saw a bulletin board and it reminded me, but I didn't have my ID to print anything out.

S_Happens said:
Sorry, missed this. Mine starts Aug. 22nd. For some reason they're aligned with all the rest of the schools around here. Seems pretty damn early for college IMO.

I also start back Aug 22.

I take it you want world wide recognition? I'll post one up at my uni in Sydney tomorrow =D Anything to support Physics Forums!

Couldn't wait till tomorrow to get the word out so I posted it on facebook for all my nerdy friends to admire =P

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-09-14 at 10.36.50 PM.png
    Screen shot 2011-09-14 at 10.36.50 PM.png
    7.4 KB · Views: 453
KingBigness said:
I take it you want world wide recognition? I'll post one up at my uni in Sydney tomorrow =D Anything to support Physics Forums!

We're worldwide baby! :D

KingBigness said:
Couldn't wait till tomorrow to get the word out so I posted it on facebook for all my nerdy friends to admire =P

Love your attitude. Now you're golden! :D

Ooh, yes please!

Photo is attached. Cornell University

Attachments

• 2011-09-14_12-40-13_101.jpg
    2011-09-14_12-40-13_101.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 440
dnh37 said:
Ooh, yes please!

Photo is attached. Cornell University

Awesome dnh37! Golded!

This is so going up in my Physics Department, right where everyone studies. I'll get a picture up as soon as I can.

Greg Bernhardt said:
Love your attitude. Now you're golden! :D

Thank you! This is still going up all around my uni!

Feel so boss in gold =p

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/153/20110916084208.jpg

Put it up in my high school :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dinko23 said:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/153/20110916084208.jpg

Put it up in my high school :biggrin:

Looking good in gold!

Well, I didn't necessarily stand next to the flyer, but I did include a little note card with my username on it in the picture, hows that?

I had this posted up at http://rcc.edu" [Broken]

Now another student as confused as myself can find salvation in the fountain of knowledge that is the Physics Forums:approve:

Attachments

• physicsforumflyer1.jpg
    physicsforumflyer1.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 440
  • physicsforumflyer2.jpg
    physicsforumflyer2.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 406
Last edited by a moderator:
Nickg140143 said:
Well, I didn't necessarily stand next to the flyer, but I did include a little note card with my username on it in the picture, hows that?

I had this posted up at http://rcc.edu" [Broken]

Now another student as confused as myself can find salvation in the fountain of knowledge that is the Physics Forums:approve:

Thanks Nick! Golden!

Last edited:
Greg Bernhardt said:
Thanks Nick! Golden!
The Pleasure is all mine :cool:

woo! Definitely going to do it.

Here's my contribution! (File Attached)

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 383
Greg Bernhardt said:
Gold Gold Gold!

Hooray! Thanks!

Would a library bulletin board count? I don't live close to anything else really :|

<h2>1. What is Project PF Proliferation?</h2><p>Project PF Proliferation is a research project focused on studying the effects of free gold membership on user behavior and engagement on online platforms. </p><h2>2. How does the free gold membership work?</h2><p>The free gold membership is a type of subscription that grants users access to additional features and benefits on the online platform. This membership is offered at no cost to users as part of the Project PF Proliferation research project.</p><h2>3. Who can participate in Project PF Proliferation?</h2><p>Anyone who is a registered user of the online platform and is eligible for the free gold membership can participate in Project PF Proliferation. Eligibility criteria may vary depending on the platform and the specific research project.</p><h2>4. What is the goal of Project PF Proliferation?</h2><p>The goal of Project PF Proliferation is to gather data and insights on the impact of free gold membership on user behavior and engagement. This research can help improve the platform's features and benefits for users in the future.</p><h2>5. Is participation in Project PF Proliferation confidential?</h2><p>Yes, all data and information collected during the research project will be kept confidential and used for research purposes only. User privacy and confidentiality are of utmost importance to the research team conducting Project PF Proliferation.</p>

1. What is Project PF Proliferation?

Project PF Proliferation is a research project focused on studying the effects of free gold membership on user behavior and engagement on online platforms.

2. How does the free gold membership work?

The free gold membership is a type of subscription that grants users access to additional features and benefits on the online platform. This membership is offered at no cost to users as part of the Project PF Proliferation research project.

3. Who can participate in Project PF Proliferation?

Anyone who is a registered user of the online platform and is eligible for the free gold membership can participate in Project PF Proliferation. Eligibility criteria may vary depending on the platform and the specific research project.

4. What is the goal of Project PF Proliferation?

The goal of Project PF Proliferation is to gather data and insights on the impact of free gold membership on user behavior and engagement. This research can help improve the platform's features and benefits for users in the future.

5. Is participation in Project PF Proliferation confidential?

Yes, all data and information collected during the research project will be kept confidential and used for research purposes only. User privacy and confidentiality are of utmost importance to the research team conducting Project PF Proliferation.