Achieve Inner Peace: Finish What You've Started

• Thread starter Adrian Baker
  • Start date
In summary, the article taught the reader to find inner peace by finishing all the things they have started. The author recommends Kaopectate as the key to achieving this. He also suggests that being abducted by aliens may help the reader find inner peace.
Adrian Baker
Achieve inner peace ...

I am passing this on to you because it has definitely worked for me. By following the simple advice I read in an article, I have finally found inner peace. I am convinced this will work for you too.

The article taught me:

"The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you've started."

So I looked around the house to see all the things I had started and hadn't finished...and before leaving the house this morning I have finished off a bottle of Bacardi, a bottle of red wine, a bottle of Jack Daniel's, my Prozac, a small box of chocolates, 2 quarts of beer and some cheese.

You have no idea how good I feel right now...

Physics news on Phys.org
Lol i must have found inner peace...i finished my bottle of Jack Daniels last night...i don't feel any different. Or maybe there are a few things i haven't done. Can anyone honestly say they have found inner peace? i don't think i could? what would it feel like do u reckon (LOL- warm apple pie...) hmm interesting to hear ppls P.O.V. of this..

How am I EVER to find inner peace with an avatar dancing around frantically in the corner of my eye? :eek:

Yeah i agree. looks like something from South Park... At least my avatar has a soothing swish of his tail which could make you relax a bit more and get a step closer to inner peace..is inner peace peace of mind or what?

OOH OOH ill be one step closer to inner peace if i find out who the first person to sign on to www.physicsforums.com is ! u know ...#1!

Originally posted by Monique
How am I EVER to find inner peace with an avatar dancing around frantically in the corner of my eye? :eek:

A friend sent me the 'dancing man' graphic as he thought it was an exact representation of me putting my bike leathers on before a race. (I get a bit agitated you see...) I then added a picture of my helmeted face for good measure. Anyway, friends say I look better with my helmet on...

I can tell you after many years of searching that the key to inner peace is Kaopectate.

I found my inner peace one night in a toilet bowl after following your the beer path to inner peace.It was actually kind of gross- who'da thunk?:wink:

Originally posted by jimmy p
OOH OOH ill be one step closer to inner peace if i find out who the first person to sign on to www.physicsforums.com is ! u know ...#1!
I can tell you who was no. 2...?

Ooh this is turning into a mystery! ok please tell me who #2 is...maybe i could track him down and find out who #1 is...maybe there is no #1... that would be scary...i would never reach inner peace ...ooh i have found another thing i need to do (maybe next post, i can't be bothered in this one) would be to use ALL the smilies...yes all 55 in one post! HAHAHAHAHAHA...at this rate I am never going to find inner peace, i keep adding things!

Originally posted by Zantra
I found my inner peace one night in a toilet bowl after following your the beer path to inner peace.It was actually kind of gross- who'da thunk?:wink:

Heed your quote man-- the mushroom path to inner peace has beer beat hands down. :smile:

Originally posted by hypnagogue
Heed your quote man-- the mushroom path to inner peace has beer beat hands down. :smile:
I once worked with a guy who told me he and his mushroom eating pals used to collect liberty caps growing wild outside of a K-Mart.

One day he came in and told me how he'd been awoken the night before by a bright, greenish light coming in is bedroom window
while his bed was shaking. Aliens or mushrooms?

Originally posted by zoobyshoe
I once worked with a guy who told me he and his mushroom eating pals used to collect liberty caps growing wild outside of a K-Mart.

One day he came in and told me how he'd been awoken the night before by a bright, greenish light coming in is bedroom window
while his bed was shaking. Aliens or mushrooms?

Must've been aliens. That doesn't sound very peaceful at all.

Attention K-Mart shoppers... heheh.

Course, I should mention he was fond of acid, too.

Me too... acetic is my favorite!

Personally, I'm a big fan of ascorbic.

Originally posted by zoobyshoe
Personally, I'm a big fan of ascorbic.

I've got all their albums! :wink:

But does that make you a step closer to inner peace, being abducted by aliens?? DAMN DAMN DAMN there's another i have to add to this "THINGS TO DO TO REACH INNER PEACE" list

Originally posted by Adrian Baker
I've got all their albums! :wink:
Cool Dude! My favorite is:C Aint Just The Speed Of Light cause it has that one song on it:Scurvy Chick's Got A Loose Tooth Tonight.

Last edited:
That song about the high school reunion was pretty annoying though.

well now I am one step closer to inner peace! the person who is #1 on this website is Greg Bernardt...ALL HAIL GREG BERNHARDT..the MIGHTY!
LOL..i suppose i could knock off another one too, monique u look hot! lol

haha, funny. Yeah, Greg was number one (figures) I was number three :) Number two remains a mystery.. he/she wanders this Earth somewhere.. oblivious of the agony :P

Im sure we can find #2 somewhere! i think i have seen him posting around...it isn't Tom is it?

Well if it means inner peace, i'll give you the key to the mystery of number 2.

Goto the members section and sort the list by date joined... hightail it to the last page (where the earliest dates are) and voila! you'll see greg down there at the bottom followed by #2...

1. How can achieving inner peace help me finish what I've started?

Achieving inner peace can help you finish what you've started by providing you with a sense of calm and focus. When you are at peace with yourself, you are less likely to feel overwhelmed or distracted, allowing you to stay on track and complete your tasks.

2. What are some practical steps I can take to achieve inner peace?

Practical steps to achieve inner peace include practicing mindfulness and meditation, setting realistic goals, taking breaks when needed, and finding healthy ways to manage stress and negative emotions.

3. Can achieving inner peace improve my overall well-being?

Yes, achieving inner peace can have a positive impact on your overall well-being. It can lead to reduced stress and anxiety, improved relationships, and increased self-awareness and self-acceptance.

4. How can I stay motivated to finish what I've started when facing challenges?

To stay motivated when facing challenges, it can be helpful to remind yourself of your goals and the benefits of achieving them. You can also seek support from friends, family, or a therapist and practice positive self-talk and self-care.

5. Is it possible to achieve inner peace while dealing with unfinished tasks?

Yes, it is possible to achieve inner peace while dealing with unfinished tasks. It is important to prioritize and focus on one task at a time, let go of perfectionism, and accept that it is okay to not complete everything at once. By practicing self-compassion and staying present, you can still find inner peace while working on unfinished tasks.