Physics Forums is 10 years old

• Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date
In summary, Greg announced that he has granted gold membership to users for 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001, 2000, and 1999. There are also 11 users who will be receiving a year's membership in honor of the site's tenth anniversary.
Happy birthday to physics forum. Btw I am new to this forum and i know this is not relevant but can some1 please tell me how to post threads (i've been trying to figure that out for the last half an hour)??

Physics news on Phys.org
armin91 said:
happy birthday to physics forum. Btw I am new to this forum and i know this is not relevant but can some1 please tell me how to post threads (i've been trying to figure that out for the last half an hour)??

See attachment.
pf3.png

Happy 10th Birthday to PF. Wish that PF will grow stronger and stronger every year. :*

33.gif
33.gif
33.gif
33.gif

10 years in just a blink. Sometimes, I realize that time flies by really fast. :)

Keep up the good work Greg.

Man... I can't believe that it's 2011. 2001 was just yesterday it seems. Thanks for the gold membership. I was right confused about why I had that until I saw this thread.

Congrats on 10 years!

Im glad to see this site NOT ON VB4,it would totally ruin it!

Good job to all [PLAIN]https://www.physicsforums.com/images/icons/icon7.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
VietDao29 said:
Happy 10th Birthday to PF. Wish that PF will grow stronger and stronger every year. :*

33.gif
33.gif
33.gif
33.gif

10 years in just a blink. Sometimes, I realize that time flies by really fast. :)

Keep up the good work Greg.
OMG! I love those! :approve:

Happy birthday Physics Forums! I've had a blast during time here!
Greg Bernhardt said:
Happy Birthday to Physics Forums! The domain for PF was registered on Feb 7th 2001.

Physics Forums was registered on my sister's birthday; I don't know if I'm allowed to say which birthday.
Andre said:
Happy Birthday, Let me bring the cake :biggrin:

physics+birthday+cake.jpg

What, no poles?

George Jones said:
What, no poles?

Don't worry, Borek was here.

Happy (belated) Birthday, PF!

bdayparty.gif

Here's to many more! :approve:

Attachments

• bdayparty.gif
    bdayparty.gif
    10.6 KB · Views: 407
Char. Limit said:
Don't worry, Borek was here.

I was late, I came around 4th birthday.

Which means soon will be my 6th anniversary. But compared with others I am still a rookie.

Last edited:
Borek said:
I was late, I came around 4th birthday.

Which means soon will be my 6th anniversary. But compared with others I am still a rookie.

And compared with you, I'm a rookie. Actually... compared with just about everyone I'm a rookie. I've only been here, what, 15 months?

Char. Limit said:
And compared with you, I'm a rookie. Actually... compared with just about everyone I'm a rookie. I've only been here, what, 15 months?

yeah rookie, mop the floors already! :biggrin:

Hell. I've been here over 7 years and he's got almost as many post as I do. Seems like he needs to do a lot more mopping though.

dlgoff said:
Hell. I've been here over 7 years and he's got almost as many post as I do. Seems like he needs to do a lot more mopping though.

That's because I just feel everyone needs my opinions.

Char. Limit said:
That's because I just feel everyone needs my opinions.

Oppinions on mopping waxes, yeah.

(only kidding :tongue2:)

Greg Bernhardt said:
Happy Birthday to Physics Forums! The domain for PF was registered on Feb 7th 2001. Where has the time gone!? I'm proud of all the people who have contributed to make it what it is today!

A fantastic achievement. Congratulations. I hope it makes a buck for you too.

Congrats Greg! And thanks for the gift!

Yeah! Happy birthday! This forum is what i called a reliable source of information and a social site for learning!
Congratualations!

Back