Swedish Jeans bringing antichrist to US

• Thread starter EL
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses the controversy surrounding Swedish jeans featuring a satanic logo and the creator's statement that he is not interested in religion, only in the logo's appearance. The conversation also touches on the spread of the jeans to other countries and a pastor's call to prayer against their influence on youth. One person shares a link to a news article about US soldiers believing they are fighting against Satan in Iraq, leading to a debate about the military and its actions.
EL
Science Advisor
Just wanted to share some crazy stuff I enjoyed to read:

Buyers Beware: Swede Jeans Promote Satanism Among Youth

Sweden, already one of the most liberal and antichrist countries in the world, has taken another huge step away from God, the creator and toward death and darkness.

Cheap Monday Jeans, which feature a satanic logo, with a cross turned upside down emblazoned on the forehead of a skull have already sold nearly a quarter of a million jeans as European youth are gobbling them up at about $50 a pop.

Orjan Andersson, the creator of the brand, stated, "I don't believe in neither the devil nor God. I'm not interested in religion, I'm more interested in that the logo looks good." This is tantamount to Andersson using a swastika as his brand label and saying, "I don't believe in Hitler or that the Holocaust ever happened. I'm not interested in Jews, I'm more interested in that the logo looks good."

Besides Sweden, Cheap Monday jeans are selling in Norway, Denmark, Britain, the Netherlands, France and Australia. Andersson states that he plans on introducing them to the youth in the United States of America next.

We have reached a time in world history wherein the world is uniting collectively against its creator. God's Word warns of a time in which the "spirit of antichrist" which works though the "sons of disobedience" would create a climate conducive of the Antichrist's appearance and 42 month reign. That climate is more alive than ever in the days in which we are living. Thankfully, the Antichrist's reign will be terminated by the glorious, Second Coming of our great God and Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ!

Pray that the success that Satan is giving Cheap Monday jeans would be foiled so that those promoting the jeans might turn to the Lord and be saved before it is too late and they end up spending eternity in hell. Let us also pray that Cheap Monday jeans would have a short lifespan on the shelves of retailers before they corrupt more of our children in the USA and that they would be promptly removed from the jean pool.

Pastor Joe Schimmel
Blessed Hope Chapel

Amazing story, isn't it? :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Here's the full text:
http://www.jesper.nu/out.php?idLink=2424

And some further reading:
http://www.cheapmonday.se/

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
EL said:
Just wanted to share some crazy stuff I enjoyed to read:

Amazing story, isn't it? :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Here's the full text:
http://www.jesper.nu/out.php?idLink=2424

And some further reading:
http://www.cheapmonday.se/

In (one) word YUCK.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is tantamount to Andersson using a swastika as his brand label and saying, "I don't believe in Hitler or that the Holocaust ever happened. I'm not interested in Jews, I'm more interested in that the logo looks good."

Already happens in America. Disgusting.

Cheap Monday Jeans, which feature a satanic logo, with a cross turned upside down emblazoned on the forehead of a skull

Dispicable

$50

Unholy

I'd sport a pair, if I could fit in it. Then again, getting me to fit into a pair of jeans would be a miracle worthy of the Prince of Darkness himself. HAIL SATAN! :biggrin:

But I think it's really alright to bring these jeans to America. After all some idiots in your armed forces think they're battling Satan in Iraq : http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/3199212.stm, so it would only be appropriate to welcome these returning war heroes with 501s from 666. :devil:

Curious3141 said:
But I think it's really alright to bring these jeans to America. After all some idiots in your armed forces think they're battling Satan in Iraq : http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/3199212.stm, so it would only be appropriate to welcome these returning war heroes with 501s from 666. :devil:

Thanks for insulting those out dying for a cause they believe in. I am sure they appreciate it

Pengwuino said:
Thanks for insulting those out dying for a cause they believe in. I am sure they appreciate it

No disrespect intended to the soldiers out there dying, but why should I have respect for some moronic general making stupid statements like this?:yuck:

Do you believe this is a war with "Satan"?!

Do you think it's OK to let a senior commander shoot off his mouth like this to a worldwide audience?

BTW, if we continue with this, it's going to get moved into P & R.

Last edited:
Do you think its ok to make such statements against a man out in a battlefield fighting for what he believes in? To call people like that idiots?

Pengwuino said:
Do you think its ok to make such statements against a man out in a battlefield fighting for what he believes in? To call people like that idiots?

Yes, I do. I think it's perfectly OK.

I gain nothing from his battles, or his beliefs. And a lot of people suffer as a result of them. Defend that.

A lot more people are and have been protected because of his and others actions. Unfortunately people like you don't appreciate it.

BTW, to any roving mod, I would appreciate a split of Pengwuino's and my posts to a separate thread in P & R entitled "General thinks he's fighting Satan".

I don't like derailing threads with OT comments, and I've done it here (inadvertently). Please help me to resolve this issue. Thanks. :smile:

Pengwuino said:
A lot more people are and have been protected because of his and others actions. Unfortunately people like you don't appreciate it.

A lot of people "like me" detest the military actions that US has been taking of late. You're just too blinkered to see the harm that comes from them.

Besides, this is not about his military actions, just his stupid words. Keep it relevant. :grumpy:

Let us also pray that Cheap Monday jeans would have a short lifespan on the shelves of retailers before they corrupt more of our children in the USA and that they would be promptly removed from the jean pool.

How darwinist.

Pengwuino said:

Yeap. Hitler also believed in what he was fighting for, but I guess you don't bother if I call him idiot? It's not about the fact that you are fighting, it's about what you are fighting for.
Wheter what you are fighting for is good or bad is rather subjective though,

A lot more people are and have been protected because of his and others actions.

and myself I'm not at all sure about that.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You are joking right... Yeeeaaaaah we all feel a lot safer since the Iraq war!

These Jeans are actually becoming quite popular here, but I'm sure most people, like me, have never even noticed the upsidedown cross, or any connection to Satan at all...
But maybe that's just his strategy, slowly turning Sweden into his headquarter without the citizens even noticing it until it's too late...help!

1. What is the connection between Swedish jeans and the antichrist coming to the US?

There is no direct connection between Swedish jeans and the antichrist. This claim is likely a conspiracy theory with no scientific evidence to support it.

2. Is there any truth to the rumor that Swedish jeans are cursed or possess supernatural powers?

No, there is no scientific evidence to suggest that Swedish jeans have any supernatural powers. This is likely a baseless claim with no factual basis.

3. How did the idea of Swedish jeans bringing the antichrist to the US originate?

The origin of this idea is unknown, but it is likely a fabricated story with no scientific backing. There is no logical or rational explanation for this claim.

4. Are there any studies or research that support the idea that Swedish jeans could have a negative impact on the US?

No, there is no scientific research or studies that support the idea that Swedish jeans could have a negative impact on the US, let alone bring about the antichrist. This claim is unfounded and lacks any credible evidence.

5. Should people be concerned about wearing Swedish jeans due to this belief?

No, there is no reason for concern when it comes to wearing Swedish jeans. This belief is not based on any scientific facts and should not be taken seriously.

Back