PF Mobile: Add Link to UserCP & First Unread Post

• Suggestion
  • Thread starter NeoDevin
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses the possibility of adding a link in the "Menu" of PF Mobile to the user control panel page. Currently, the only way to access this page is by manually typing in the URL. Additionally, a request is made to add a "First Unread Post" link to thread titles, particularly in the control panel. The possibility of adding these features is acknowledged and will be looked into. The conversation also includes a request for the option to subscribe to threads on PF Mobile without having to post to them, and a "First Unread Post" button.
NeoDevin
Is it possible to add a link in the "Menu" of PF Mobile to the https://www.physicsforums.com/usercp.php" page? Right now the only way (that I have found) to get there is to manually type in the URL, but yet there is a mobile version of the CP.

Also, could we add a "First Unread Post" link to thread titles (specifically in the CP)? If I come back after a couple of days away, and some of the threads I follow have more than a page of new replies, a link to the first page of the thread is not much help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
NeoDevin said:
Is it possible to add a link in the "Menu" of PF Mobile to the https://www.physicsforums.com/usercp.php" page? Right now the only way (that I have found) to get there is to manually type in the URL, but yet there is a mobile version of the CP.

Also, could we add a "First Unread Post" link to thread titles (specifically in the CP)? If I come back after a couple of days away, and some of the threads I follow have more than a page of new replies, a link to the first page of the thread is not much help.

I'll look into adding those tonight.

Last edited:
Greg Bernhardt said:
I'll look into adding those tonight.

Thanks.

Just to clarify: The "First Unread Post" would be useful everywhere in the forums, but it's most aggravating in the CP.

A good idea.

Thanks for the usercp link!

Is there an option to subscribe to threads on PF mobile?

Just bumping this, hoping for an option to subscribe to threads without having to post to them, and a "First Unread Post" button.

Thanks

1. What is PF Mobile?

PF Mobile is a mobile version of the popular online forum platform "Planet Fitness". It allows users to access the forum from their mobile devices, making it more convenient and user-friendly.

2. What is the purpose of "Add Link to UserCP" in PF Mobile?

"Add Link to UserCP" is a feature in PF Mobile that allows users to easily access their User Control Panel, which is a personalized dashboard where they can manage their account settings, preferences, and private messages.

3. How does the "First Unread Post" feature work in PF Mobile?

The "First Unread Post" feature in PF Mobile allows users to quickly jump to the first unread post in a thread. This is helpful for users who want to catch up on a long discussion without having to scroll through all the previously read posts.

4. Is the "Add Link to UserCP & First Unread Post" feature available on all devices?

Yes, the "Add Link to UserCP & First Unread Post" feature is available on all devices that support PF Mobile. This includes both iOS and Android devices, as well as different screen sizes.

5. Can I customize the placement of the "Add Link to UserCP & First Unread Post" feature?

Yes, the placement of the "Add Link to UserCP & First Unread Post" feature can be customized in the settings of PF Mobile. Users can choose to have it displayed at the top, bottom, or side of the screen, depending on their preference.