Best Movie Ever Best Movie Ever

• Thread starter Cyrus
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Movie
In summary, "The Kingdom" starring Jamie Foxx is being hailed as one of the best movies in recent times. It has a captivating story that makes viewers think and has been praised for its action scenes. The movie has been recommended for purchase and is touted to be better than 90% of what Hollywood produces nowadays.
Cyrus
Best Movie Ever Best Movie Ever!

I just saw the movie "The Kingdom" with Jamie Fox. This was by far one of the BEST movies I have seen in a LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG time.

And I got to see it for free at the school movie theater in advance before its out. PAY to see this movie. Go BUY this movie in blue ray.

Physics news on Phys.org
I have seen ads for it. It seems pretty interesting. Some of my friends want to see Resident Evil this weekend. Maybe I can convince them to change there minds.

This movie has action, but most important it has a story and makes you think. It takes a huge crap on The bourne movie.

cyrusabdollahi said:
it has a story

This alone puts it higher on my list that 90% of the crap that comes out of Hollywood anymore.

What makes a movie the "Best Movie Ever"?

A movie can be considered the "Best Movie Ever" based on a variety of factors such as its storyline, acting performances, cinematography, direction, and overall impact on audiences. It is ultimately subjective and can vary from person to person.

What are some examples of movies that are considered the "Best Movie Ever"?

Some examples of movies that are often considered the "Best Movie Ever" include The Godfather, The Shawshank Redemption, The Godfather: Part II, The Dark Knight, Pulp Fiction, and Schindler's List. However, this list may differ depending on individual opinions.

Is the "Best Movie Ever" always a critically acclaimed film?

Not necessarily. While critical acclaim is often a factor in determining the "Best Movie Ever", it is not always the case. Some movies may not have received high praises from critics, but still have a strong following and are considered the "Best Movie Ever" by certain groups of people.

Can a movie be the "Best Movie Ever" if it was not a box office success?

Yes, a movie can still be considered the "Best Movie Ever" even if it was not a box office success. Box office success does not always reflect the quality or impact of a movie. There are many factors that can contribute to a movie's financial success, and it does not necessarily determine its overall quality.

Do movies from different genres have a chance of being considered the "Best Movie Ever"?

Yes, movies from different genres have an equal chance of being considered the "Best Movie Ever". The criteria for determining the "Best Movie Ever" can vary and is not limited to a specific genre. A movie's impact and quality can be judged regardless of its genre.