New Forum for Analytical Mechanics?

In summary, a new forum for analytical mechanics has been created to facilitate discussions and collaborations among researchers and experts in the field. This forum aims to provide a platform for sharing knowledge, ideas, and advancements in analytical mechanics, as well as promoting the development and application of this branch of physics. It also aims to foster a community of like-minded individuals who are passionate about exploring the fundamental laws and principles that govern the motion of objects and systems. This new forum is a valuable resource for anyone interested in analytical mechanics and its various applications in different fields of science and engineering.
Arcon
I was wondering what people thought about the notion of creating a forum for analytical mechanics, i.e. Lagrangian and Hamiltonian dynamics. If not then what forum would you recommend discussing the subject?

Thanks

Physics news on Phys.org
I would think here, In General Physics, would be a good spot, unless it is a specific application which would go in a different forum, i.e. Quantum.

1. What is the purpose of the New Forum for Analytical Mechanics?

The New Forum for Analytical Mechanics is a platform for scientists and researchers to discuss and exchange ideas related to analytical mechanics, a branch of physics that studies the motion and forces of objects.

2. How can I join the New Forum for Analytical Mechanics?

To join the New Forum for Analytical Mechanics, you can visit our website and register for an account. Registration is free and open to all scientists and researchers interested in analytical mechanics.

3. What types of discussions and topics are allowed on the New Forum for Analytical Mechanics?

The New Forum for Analytical Mechanics welcomes discussions and topics related to analytical mechanics, including but not limited to theoretical and experimental studies, applications in various fields, and new developments in the field.

4. How can I contribute to the New Forum for Analytical Mechanics?

There are several ways you can contribute to the New Forum for Analytical Mechanics. You can participate in discussions, share your research and ideas, and provide feedback and suggestions to improve the forum. You can also volunteer to moderate discussions and help maintain the forum's quality.

5. Are there any rules or guidelines for participating in the New Forum for Analytical Mechanics?

Yes, we have a set of rules and guidelines that all members are expected to follow when participating in the New Forum for Analytical Mechanics. These rules include being respectful and professional, avoiding plagiarism, and staying on topic. Please refer to our website for the full list of rules.