Climb Back Up in Science: A 16-Year-Old's Journey

• Thread starter Joshua Mitchell
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Hi
In summary: Unless of course you have a favorite fish, in which case that's great!In summary, Joshua is looking for help to regain his lost knowledge of general physics. He has watched introductory videos on Khan Academy, but he wants to do more. He has also looked into Academic Guidance for help with college applications and other matters.
Wait, this forum has a PM system right? Or some sort of way to msg people? I think I'll just ask about it privately

Physics news on Phys.org
Joshua said:
Wait, so it actually says "Telepathy can't be brought up"? (or some'n like that.) Wow... To be honest that's pretty low. I had such a good question too. ;_;
What exactly was your question and what was the source (where you read it). These were missing from your post. The title said "telepathy", and that's not mainstream science, so it's not allowed here.

Joshua said:
Wait, this forum has a PM system right? Or some sort of way to msg people? I think I'll just ask about it privately
The mentor to PM is Ryan if you want to ask more about the rules, but the rules about non-mainstream topics is very clear. Please do not PM members with subjects that are against the rules, it will get you banned. We only deal with mainstream science here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Joshua said:
Wait, this forum has a PM system right? Or some sort of way to msg people?

If you haven't found your incoming PMs already, click the "Notifications" link at the top right of any page.

If you want to send someone a PM that isn't a reply to one that you received, one way is to click on his/her name at the left of one of his/her posts, then choose "Send a private message to xxxx" from the dropdown menu.

Last edited by a moderator:
Never trust people without a favorite fish.

Borek said:
Never trust people without a favorite fish.
:rofl: