How Do Japanese Husbands Express Their Love in Public?

• Thread starter lisab
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discussed the absence of a Random Thoughts For Relationships thread and a link was shared about Japanese husbands publicly declaring their love for their wives. It was considered a sweet gesture and a way to become invisible in public. It was also mentioned that this type of behavior can sometimes lead to free meals and a man apologized for gaining weight due to his wife's delicious cooking.
Physics news on Phys.org
It's a way to become invisible... when I yell "Bonjourno princepessa!" to my wife - nobody sees or hears anything. Nobody knows us either.

Nausiating lovey-dovey talk in a cafe can sometimes get you a free meal too.

Lol!

“I am sorry that I have gained weight over the last seven years,” a suit-clad man yelled, Reuters reported. “But that’s because the meals you cook are so delicious!”

1. What is "What a Sweet New Tradition"?

"What a Sweet New Tradition" is a phrase that refers to a new and exciting tradition that involves something sweet, such as a dessert or candy. It could also refer to a new way of celebrating or honoring a special occasion with something sweet.

2. How did "What a Sweet New Tradition" originate?

The origin of "What a Sweet New Tradition" is not clear, but it is likely that it was coined by someone looking for a catchy phrase to describe a new tradition involving something sweet. It may have been used in the context of holiday celebrations, birthdays, or other special occasions.

3. Can you give an example of "What a Sweet New Tradition"?

Yes, an example of "What a Sweet New Tradition" could be a family's tradition of making a special type of cookie every Christmas and giving them as gifts to friends and neighbors. Another example could be a couple's tradition of buying each other a new type of candy on their anniversary each year.

4. Why is "What a Sweet New Tradition" important?

"What a Sweet New Tradition" can be important because it adds meaning and joy to our lives. It allows us to create new and special memories with loved ones, and can also bring a sense of excitement and anticipation to any occasion.

5. How can one start their own "What a Sweet New Tradition"?

Starting a "What a Sweet New Tradition" can be as simple as incorporating something sweet into a special occasion or creating a new tradition with loved ones. It can also involve trying new recipes or activities related to something sweet. The key is to make it personal and enjoyable for all involved.