Guys I need some pros help here thx

• Thread starter sainttrex
  • Start date
In summary: The difference between a star's mass and the mass of a planet is the star's mass is multiplied by the number of suns that it has. For example, a star with two solar masses has twice the mass of the sun. A planet with the same mass as the sun has the mass of the planet plus the mass of the sun.
sainttrex
Guys I need some pros help here thx...

Hello everyone.. let me introduce myself first... I am currently a Computer Science student and was doing a final year project on a program on "wormhole prediction". Basically idea is to let user(ofcourse professional user on physic) enter raw data and caculates its condition and matchs the theory on schwarzschild black hole associated wormhole on the very first phase, there will be enchancement on the program in the future.
and of course I am a noob on advance physics so if there is any stupid question from me pls do not get angry thank you very much.
PS:all my question is base on schwarzschild black hole.

my question starts with
1. "what raw data is use in determine a black hole existence?"

Physics news on Phys.org
1. "what raw data is use in determine a black hole existence?"

The properties of a black hole are determined entirely by its mass, its electric charge, and its angular momentum.

sorry to reply late, and is that mean to determine a black hole exist or not is based on mass, electric charges and angular momentum
for example mass that too small will not contribute in forming a black hole,
not enough of electric charges and also angular momentum will mean a black hole doesn't exist?
is there any specific electric charges that u mean?

guys...anyone pls...

any1 here can pls help me with my question?...thanks alot...
and sorry if i ask any stupid question

sainttrex said:
Basically idea is to let user(ofcourse professional user on physic)

You say that it's going to be a Professional user who knows a lot of Physics to just use the program.

Obviously, you are not a "Professional" at Physics, but you recommend someone who is a "Pro" to use the program. So, why do you assume that you make the program, yet at the same time, not be "Pro" enough to use it?

Anyways, I'd recommend searching around on google.ca. You'll find a concrete formula, and it's nothing special really. Any "noob" can use it.

sainttrex said:
and of course I am a noob on advance physics so if there is any stupid question from me pls do not get angry thank you very much.

It's not a stupid question, and no one is going to get angry, but I think that your task is far too great to resolve in the PF Homework Help section. It would require that one or more of our Homework Helpers actually teach you enough General Relativity to get your problem solved. I think that is too much to ask of anyone.

On the other hand, I will be happy to point you in the right direction so that you can start to teach yourself. IMO, The most accessible introduction to this subject is Taylor and Wheeler's Scouting Black Holes. You should obtain a copy as soon as possible and start reading it. We will be here to answer any specific questions you have.

Good luck!

thanks a lot at least i know i need to do more research...

guys may i know any references or ways to get know more about schwarzschild associated worm hole in detail.. including its calculation
thanks alot

thanks a lot man

well thanks to you cscott... ^_^ it teaches me alot...
well can anyone explain what is the differences between mass and solar masses and Earth masses?

well a star with 2 solar masses has two times the mass of the sun...
and a planet with 2 Earth masses has... you get the point

What does "Guys I need some pros help here thx" mean?

"Guys I need some pros help here thx" is a request for assistance from experienced individuals in a particular field or subject. The person asking for help is acknowledging that they need more specialized knowledge or expertise to solve a problem or complete a task.

Why do people ask for "pros help" instead of just asking for help in general?

People may specifically ask for "pros help" because they believe that professionals or experts in a certain field will have more knowledge and experience to offer. They may also feel that their problem or question requires a higher level of expertise than the average person can provide.

What type of help do people typically ask for when requesting "pros help"?

The type of help requested when asking for "pros help" can vary greatly. It could be anything from technical support for a specific issue, advice on a complex problem, or guidance on a specialized topic. The key is that the person asking for help believes that a professional or expert will have the best solution.

Why do people say "thx" at the end of their request for "pros help"?

"Thx" is a shortened version of the word "thanks" and is often used as an informal way to express gratitude or appreciation. In this context, the person asking for help is showing their gratitude in advance for any help or assistance they may receive from the experts they are addressing.

How can someone respond to a request for "pros help"?

There are several ways to respond to a request for "pros help." One option is to offer your expertise and provide assistance or advice to the person asking for help. Another option is to refer them to someone who may be better equipped to help them. You could also simply acknowledge their request and offer words of encouragement or well wishes.