Study casts doubt on climate benefit of biofuels from corn residue
Math Is Hard
Jun22-06, 01:52 PM
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
P: 4,921
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, E6S!!!
I know how much you love those Sonic burgers, so I thought you might enjoy one of those fancy $100 Boca Raton hamburgers for your birthday:

http://www.columbusdispatch.com/read...p?story=194167

Have a great time today, whatever you decide to do to celebrate!!
hypatia
Jun23-06, 12:02 AM
P: 1,296
Hope you have a wonderful day!

mattmns
Jun23-06, 12:49 AM
P: 1,119

Happy Birthday Echo 6 Sierra!!!!!!!111111

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wolram
Jun23-06, 02:07 AM
PF Gold
P: 3,670
Happy Birthday from whisky oscar lema.
Astronuc
Jun23-06, 04:46 PM
Admin
P: 21,634
Happy Birthday, Echo6Sierra !!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I'm late - been busy have I.

I hope you had a nice Birthday - and may you have many more.

Woolie - you forgot to say "Roger, Over and Out!"
Echo 6 Sierra
Jun25-06, 11:33 PM
P: 86
Thank you, thank you, thank you,thank you, thank you, aaaand thank you. Pretty uneventful thank goodness. I went to College Station to get away from Austin for a few days and made like Barry & Levon. Had dinner at my FAVORITE place, Cazadores! !! The sucky thing about partying until 3am is that it's impossible for me to sleep past 9. Went to chow down at Chipotle and I must say, Chipotle beats Freebirds Wurld Burritos hands down. There's just something about eating a burrito, or just food in general, prepared by someone with a hole in their nose thats very unappetizing to me. I always want to hang a coat hanger in it for fun. Also went to the Trough(Golden Corral, for the uninitiated) and got them down to about 2-fiddy a plate. I need to hit the lotto so I can become a proper Bon Vivant.

So.....Evo......how about for a belated birthday gift we go ballroom dancing? I'll pick you up in my Deusenberg Phaeton, top down of course so wear a scarf. I'll be dapper in a tux with tails and spats, no cane. You have to wear a proper dress like the ladies in the competitions do and I get at least one photo of us standing side by side holding a newspaper to prove it. Sorry, but from time to time when we dance I will actually have to touch your waist and hold your hand(s). THEIR RULES, NOT MINE! I would appreciate it if you didn't make icky noises while we danced either. It will be posted here of course so that I may wallow in the jealousy and envy of ALL!!! MU-MU-MU-WHAH-HA-HA-HA-HA!! Sorry, I watched the Incredibles 2 times this weekend. Of course, if you'd rather, we can just throw on some jeans and t's and go to Sonic for some chili cheese tots w/jalapenos and onions and then have a burping contest with the car-hops.
Echo 6 Sierra
Jun26-06, 07:56 AM
P: 86
Quote Quote by Math Is Hard
I know how much you love those Sonic burgers, so I thought you might enjoy one of those fancy $100 Boca Raton hamburgers for your birthday:
Have a great time today, whatever you decide to do to celebrate!!
Thank you! I've had both Kobe beef and beef from Argentina (the beef from Ar was advertised, so I can't really say) and I gotta tell ya...once it's ground up and grilled it pretty much tastes the same as a chub of hb from wal-marks. On the other hand, if you've never eaten Kobe beef done by a Japanese chef in Japan you are missing out. You can cut it with a chop stick.

Register to reply