Everyone must of had that feeling of Deja Vu before?

• Thread starter richnfg
  • Start date
In summary, people often think they know things they don't, and the idea of deja vu is just a result of familiarity.
bkvitha said:
But how is that sometimes i just "seem" to know the answers for somethings i am really unfamiliar about...?
:bugeye:
Could it be intuition!?
It depends. What sorts of unfamiliar things do you seem to have unexplained answers for?

Physics news on Phys.org
dejavus, I have had them most of my adult life, They manifest as small Mini dreams I have during my initial Lucid state when I just go to sleep.
I have had several times when speaking with friends about it, have the reocurrence and tell them exactly what is going to happen next. This is not to say that I predicted the future, just small tidbits of time are revealed.
I Dont think it can be diagnosed as small seizures in the brain, unless the seizures make situations happen in your future. I think that some people are highly suseptive to slight variations in time and experience these visions in real time ( so to speak ) In my experience all my senses are working, ( during the dream state and the dejavu state ) and it makes for a very strange feeling. I would like to harness this phenomina and use it for some good.
anybody have any luck in such?
Al