Register to reply

WTF GIRLS please help

by Robert Mak
Tags: girls
Share this thread:
Robert Mak
Jan26-07, 09:59 PM
P: 29
i had talked more to "beta", she told me that, her boyfriend was too jealous so she leave him. And shes a beautiful and intelligent girl (i give to her 8-10), cause shes not the typical girls, she study math all the day, and she likes to study...
Now i have talked to her more, and she became a little shy and me too.
Math Is Hard
Jan26-07, 10:02 PM
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
P: 4,922
Quote Quote by cyrusabdollahi View Post
Somewhere in my blablabla, there was a point he should have picked up on. Just becuase your talking to a girl and having a good time with her does NOT mean she wants to go out with you If you think every girl you have a good conversation with has the hots for you, be prepared for a LOT of rejection.

See, Im not that big of a jerk....

Anyways, hes 18, not 8. I was plenty nice about it.

Honestly, I would tell him not to ask her out. Instead, I would say go hang out and make friends with more people so you become comfortable around people. You dont need courage to talk to someone, you just talk to them. If they dont want to talk, you walk away and leave them alone. Its really that simple.
Makes perfect sense to me. People in general tend to gravitate toward confident people. They run away from the nervous, insecure puppy dog types that follow them around and continually solicit their attention. No odor is more offensive than the reek of desperation.
Math Is Hard
Jan26-07, 10:08 PM
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
P: 4,922
Quote Quote by Robert Mak View Post
i had talked more to "beta", she told me that, her boyfriend was too jealous so she leave him. And shes a beautiful and intelligent girl (i give to her 8-10), cause shes not the typical girls, she study math all the day, and she likes to study...
I wonder what she would think of you if she knew you had given her a "score". I thought you liked this girl, but you rate her like she's freakin' livestock. I guess things are different in Guatemala.
Cyrus
Jan26-07, 10:27 PM
P: 4,777
MIH, your a 10
DaveC426913
Jan26-07, 10:35 PM
P: 15,319
Quote Quote by Robert Mak View Post
Have you not had your fill of Hollywood movies where he likes her but thinks she's snubbing her, while she likes him but thinks he's snubbing her and it was all due to a misunderstanding that would have gone away if either of them had had the guts to say something, but it took them two hours to figure that out??????

Speak to her. What's the worst that could happen?
JasonRox
Jan26-07, 11:39 PM
HW Helper
PF Gold
P: 2,327
Quote Quote by Math Is Hard View Post
I wonder what she would think of you if she knew you had given her a "score". I thought you liked this girl, but you rate her like she's freakin' livestock. I guess things are different in Guatemala.
You make it sound like a bad thing.

I've told girls I do. And I told my girlfriend I do too. Some even ask me what their score is, but usually they want to know what a 10 is. A 10 is rare. Very rare.

I don't see the problem unless the girl is very insecure.
Cyrus
Jan26-07, 11:44 PM
Quote Quote by JasonRox View Post
You make it sound like a bad thing.

I've told girls I do. And I told my girlfriend I do too. Some even ask me what their score is, but usually they want to know what a 10 is. A 10 is rare. Very rare.

I don't see the problem unless the girl is very insecure.
I hope Jason gives me a 10 or ill just be devistated!
Evo
Jan26-07, 11:45 PM
Mentor
P: 26,557
Oh, I don't know if I'd be very happy if some guy slapped a number on my rump.
Cyrus
Jan26-07, 11:49 PM
Ok, OK, fine. No number. Just a slap in the rump.
Evo
Jan27-07, 12:03 AM
Mentor
P: 26,557
Quote Quote by cyrusabdollahi View Post
Ok, OK, fine. No number. Just a slap in the rump.
I want a crabcake afterwards.
DaveC426913
Jan27-07, 11:12 AM
Quote Quote by Evo View Post
Oh, I don't know if I'd be very happy if some guy slapped a number on my rump.
Really? Even if it were a 10?
DaveC426913
Jan27-07, 11:14 AM
Quote Quote by Math Is Hard View Post
I guess things are different in Guatemala.
"I had a virgin once. I had to go to Guatamala for her. She was blind in one eye, and she had a stuffed alligator that said 'Welcome to Miami Beach'."
- obscure movie reference (2 full points if you get it)
Moonbear
Jan27-07, 12:06 PM
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
P: 12,270
Quote Quote by Evo View Post
I want a crabcake afterwards.
I think you should get the crabcake in advance.
chaoseverlasting
Jan27-07, 02:02 PM
P: 1,017
Man! This is the funniest thread yet! You know, we gotta help this guy out. I mean, geeks not being able to talk to girls properly, does NOT help our image out.
Just ask her out man, whatever happens, happens. Take some risk once in your life!
OR you can regret NOT taking the shot for a long time to come. Atleast if you get shot down, you can say you tried. Else youre gonna keep on wondering "What if...?"
Heck, a coffee cant cost that much, though I know money in college is scarce :D
verty
Jan27-07, 02:36 PM
HW Helper
P: 1,808
For me, the problem was that I didn't really want to ask them out. I mean, I wanted to but I didn't. I think half the problem is deciding what one wants.
Robert Mak
Jan27-07, 04:39 PM
P: 29
Quote Quote by chaoseverlasting View Post
Man! This is the funniest thread yet! You know...:D
lol, i dont want to ask her out, because she study all the day (lol). And with that argument, im afraid that she would reject.
moose
Jan28-07, 01:30 AM
P: 555
I hope girls know that every single guy I have ever known has ranked some girl with a number at some point. It's nothing degrading at all. It's identical to a girl saying "he's cute", or "that guy's hot", or whatever.

BTW: I define my 10 to be the most attractive looking girl I've ever seen in my life. So my definition of 10 does sometimes change... My scale is also on an exponential scale. A girl with a 5 is attractive. A girl with a 6 is quite easy on the eyes. A 7 means the girl is hotttt. An 8 is like a WOAH and are rather rare. A 9 is extremely rare and these are generally the hottest girls you see. A 10 is THE hottest girl you've ever seen in your life.

I kinda wonder how other guys' systems work.

Why are girls offended by a number? It's the same as saying the phrase associated with it. In my system, intelligence and personality affects it quite a bit. I would never give a girl a 10 without knowing her.
Cyrus
Jan28-07, 01:36 AM
lol, kids and their numbering system. Cute.

I dont rate women with numbers. Not because its disrepectful, but because I find it stupid and pointless. Ok, so you give her a 7, now what. What the hell does it matter?

Register to reply