Schrodinger's Bedroom : Short film on quantum physics

by chrisjediknight
Tags: film, physics, quantum, schrodinger bedroom
Share this thread:
chrisjediknight
Feb21-07, 01:10 PM
P: n/a
Greetings y'all,

I recently made a short film for an entry in the upcoming Fox show On The Lot. My film is titled "Schrodinger's Bedroom" and I basically took the paradox of Schrodinger's Cat and made it a bit crazier I will admit that there are a few corners that had to be cut in presenting it (entries are limited to being 5 minutes or less in length) but I'll be addressing those soon in my blog on the site.

Anyway, if you would like to watch "Schrodinger's Bedroom" go to http://films.thelot.com/films/16382 and make sure you have Flash player installed on your computer.

If anyone reading this is involved in education and after watching the movie thinks this might be something you would like to use in a physics classroom situation, e-mail me at kwerkyproductions@gmail.com and I will be glad to send you a free DVD containing the movie (which will be the somewhat longer cut that I'm currently working on).

Hope you'll enjoy the show :-)

sincerely,
Chris Knight
writer/director of "Schrodinger's Bedroom"
Phys.Org News Partner Science news on Phys.org
World's largest solar boat on Greek prehistoric mission
Google searches hold key to future market crashes
Mineral magic? Common mineral capable of making and breaking bonds

Register to reply