Senior (Project) Electrical Engineer at Brunel Energy Europe B.V.

In summary: Your Name]In summary, Brunel Energy Europe B.V. is seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer to join their team in The Hague, Netherlands. The ideal candidate will have a background in electrical engineering, significant experience in the petrochemical industry, and proficiency in international standards and DEP's. The role will involve delivering technical services, developing and maintaining standards, and collaborating with multi-disciplinary teams to provide solutions for downstream projects. Fluency in English is also required.
R.Lucas
Senior (Project) Electrical Engineer at Brunel Energy Europe B.V.

Brunel Energy Europe have been requested by a major European Oil Company to recruitment a number of Senior Electrical Engineers with broad downstream project exposure/experience, for permenant/staff hire positions in The Hague, the Netherlands.

The main areas of involvement Electrical Engineering division are:

• Delivering professional technical services and advice to Group Companies and outside customers world-wide
• The technical development of electrical scopes for large projects
• Developing and maintaining DEP’s and standards
• Disseminating knowledge via workshops, courses and publications

Responsibilities:
You will deliver Electrical Engineering products and solutions to meet the customers business need from initial concept work through to operational and maintenance problem solving .

You will frequently work with multi discipled teams to prepare project specifications and with EPC contractors during detailed design.

Your role will also involve performing scouting studies and the conceptual design of electrical systems.

You'll have the opportunity to prepare and validate basic design and engineering packages as required for major projects, manage the electrical engineering activities of a contractor during the detailed design phase of major projects and disseminate technical information world-wide.

Requirements:
With a BSc, MSc, HTS or BEng in Electrical Power or Mechanical Engineering, you will have significant experience in the petrochemical industry, ideally gained in various sectors of the industry, such as upstream and downstream.

You will be have some working experience with international standards and DEP’s and you should have had exposure to projects in the definition, design, construction and commissioning phases.

English as working languages is also key.

Ronald Lucas
Technical Recruitment Consultant

======================

Brunel Energy Europe B.V.

Rivium 1e Straat 121
2909 LE Capelle a/d IJssel
the Netherlands

Email: R.Lucas@Brunel.nl
Phone: +31 (0)10 266 64 03
Fax: +31 (0)10 266 64 01
Mobile: +31 (0)6 123 543 56 (GMT +1)

www.brunelenergy.net[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org

Dear Ronald Lucas,

As a scientist with a background in electrical engineering, I am very interested in the Senior Electrical Engineer position at Brunel Energy Europe B.V. The opportunity to work with a major European Oil Company and contribute to large downstream projects is very exciting.

I am particularly impressed by the main areas of involvement for the Electrical Engineering division, which include delivering technical services and advice to global customers, developing and maintaining standards, and disseminating knowledge through workshops and publications. These responsibilities align with my own values of continuous learning and professional development.

I have a BSc in Electrical Engineering and have gained significant experience in the petrochemical industry, with exposure to both upstream and downstream sectors. My experience has also involved working with international standards and DEP's, and I am confident in my ability to deliver quality electrical engineering solutions that meet the business needs of customers.

I am also highly proficient in English, both written and spoken, making me an excellent fit for the role. Additionally, I have experience working in multi-disciplinary teams and managing contractors during the design phase of projects.

I am eager to bring my skills and experience to Brunel Energy Europe B.V. and contribute to the success of the company and its clients. Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to the opportunity to discuss my qualifications further.

Dear Mr./Ms. Lucas,

Thank you for reaching out to me regarding the Senior (Project) Electrical Engineer position at Brunel Energy Europe B.V. I am excited about the opportunity to join your team and contribute my skills and experience to the company.

I am particularly drawn to the company's focus on providing professional technical services and advice to a variety of clients worldwide, as well as the emphasis on technical development and knowledge dissemination. I am also intrigued by the opportunity to work on projects in various sectors of the petrochemical industry, including upstream and downstream.

My background in Electrical Power and Mechanical Engineering, along with my significant experience in the petrochemical industry, make me well-suited for this role. I have also had exposure to international standards and DEP's, and have worked on projects in all phases of development.

I am confident that I have the necessary skills and experience to excel in this role and contribute to the success of Brunel Energy Europe B.V. I look forward to discussing the position further and learning more about your company.

Thank you for considering my application.

1. What does a Senior (Project) Electrical Engineer do at Brunel Energy Europe B.V.?

A Senior (Project) Electrical Engineer at Brunel Energy Europe B.V. is responsible for designing, developing, and overseeing electrical systems and equipment for various energy projects. They work on both new and existing projects, ensuring that all electrical systems are safe, efficient, and meet project requirements.

2. What qualifications and skills are required to become a Senior (Project) Electrical Engineer at Brunel Energy Europe B.V.?

To become a Senior (Project) Electrical Engineer at Brunel Energy Europe B.V., you typically need a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field. You also need several years of experience in the energy industry, strong technical skills, and excellent project management abilities.

3. What are the main responsibilities of a Senior (Project) Electrical Engineer at Brunel Energy Europe B.V.?

The main responsibilities of a Senior (Project) Electrical Engineer at Brunel Energy Europe B.V. include conducting feasibility studies, designing electrical systems, overseeing equipment installation and maintenance, ensuring compliance with safety and environmental regulations, and managing project budgets and schedules.

4. What are the career opportunities for a Senior (Project) Electrical Engineer at Brunel Energy Europe B.V.?

A Senior (Project) Electrical Engineer at Brunel Energy Europe B.V. can progress to higher-level positions such as Electrical Engineering Manager or Project Manager. They can also explore opportunities in other industries, such as renewable energy, construction, and manufacturing.

5. How does Brunel Energy Europe B.V. support the professional development of its Senior (Project) Electrical Engineers?

Brunel Energy Europe B.V. offers various training and development programs to support the professional growth of its Senior (Project) Electrical Engineers. These include on-the-job training, mentorship programs, and opportunities to attend conferences and workshops. The company also encourages its employees to pursue further education and certifications to enhance their skills and expertise.