by loseyourname
Tags: signature
Share this thread:
loseyourname
Apr1-04, 11:44 PM
Emeritus
PF Gold
P: 3,634
When I edit my profile, there is no option to add a signature. What gives?
Phys.Org News Partner Science news on Phys.org
Scientists discover RNA modifications in some unexpected places
Scientists discover tropical tree microbiome in Panama
'Squid skin' metamaterials project yields vivid color display
Evo
Apr2-04, 12:03 PM
Mentor
P: 26,655
Signatures are no longer available to regular members. Perhaps it will be a perk added for paying members.
Monique
Apr2-04, 12:15 PM
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
P: 4,642
Quote Quote by Evo
Signatures are no longer available to regular members. Perhaps it will be a perk added for paying members.
I think the mentors should make that their signature

Chen
Apr2-04, 12:22 PM
P: 1,004
Signature

I think us lowly creatures should be allowed to have a signature at least until the new subscription system is up and running. What's the point in depriving it from us all right now when we cannot yet subscribe?
Greg Bernhardt
Apr2-04, 12:28 PM
Admin
P: 9,685
Quote Quote by Chen
I think us lowly creatures should be allowed to have a signature at least until the new subscription system is up and running. What's the point in depriving it from us all right now when we cannot yet subscribe?
To make you hungry for it... and well I like seeing you all beg, muahaha

Subscriptions should be finalized by the end of next week
Chen
Apr2-04, 01:10 PM
P: 1,004
Quote Quote by Greg Bernhardt
To make you hungry for it... and well I like seeing you all beg, muahaha
Personally I think that letting us use the signatures and enjoy them, and then take them away from us would make us a lot more hungry.
loseyourname
Apr2-04, 01:50 PM
Emeritus
PF Gold
P: 3,634
If you are going to take away signatures, the least you could do is change the FAQ that tells a new member how to set up a signature. Talk about a let down.

P.S. I have a solution. Make me a mentor.
holly
Apr3-04, 07:25 PM
P: 185
I gave $25 when the beg-a-thon was going on a few weeks back. Now, I would have to give $25 more to get my ferret's name back and my little remark back. I had only the $25 in my pocket; it is now empty, I checked. So, I wish I had known the premium stuff was coming up, because I would have saved the $25 to buy my ferret its name. This sort of thing happens to me all the time. I bought cookie dough at my son's school, but I was the only one who didn't receive the dough. No dough for the dough. And now no ferret name. *sigh* Plus I didn't get to wear a special yellow shirt at the Science Extravaganza at our college yesterday. Highest average in our class was supposed to get to wear it and get to run the whole "cell" tent display. I had already practiced pointing out the mitochondria in just the right way. But, I got there, and someone with a lower grade was wearing the shirt and pointing at the mitochondria. Okay, I'm done whining now. Thank you. Going back over to the homework forum now. Bye.

Register to reply