Register to reply

Want to practice INTEGRAL

by albema
Tags: integral, practice
Share this thread:
albema
Jul27-07, 01:05 PM
P: 8
Hi everyone, I would like to practice Integral problems because I am pretty weak in this field and I have brought a book with a title like DIFFERENTIAL AND INTEGRAL EQUATION which I put thought that the content of the book is about Integral such as standard Calculus book like Varberg, Stewart, etc. However, itís totally different. Can anybody here please tell me which book is the right choice regarding to above-mentioned term? Please advance
Phys.Org News Partner Mathematics news on Phys.org
Math journal puts Rauzy fractcal image on the cover
Heat distributions help researchers to understand curved space
Professor quantifies how 'one thing leads to another'
berkeman
Jul27-07, 01:30 PM
Mentor
P: 41,258
I don't know if this helps, but here is a long thread from the PF recently with lots of practice integrals:

http://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=149706
Kummer
Jul27-07, 02:52 PM
P: 291
Quote Quote by albema View Post
Hi everyone, I would like to practice Integral problems because I am pretty weak in this field and I have brought a book with a title like DIFFERENTIAL AND INTEGRAL EQUATION which I put thought that the content of the book is about Integral such as standard Calculus book like Varberg, Stewart, etc. However, itís totally different. Can anybody here please tell me which book is the right choice regarding to above-mentioned term? Please advance
You should buy your books on Amazon. They let you look at some of the contents before you buy it. The book your brought is above is about Integral Equations which is a high level graduate course usually in some universities.

HallsofIvy
Jul28-07, 05:02 PM
Math
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
Thanks
PF Gold
P: 39,682
Want to practice INTEGRAL

Yes, "Differential and Integral equations" is quite different form differential and integral calculus!

For exercises, Shaum's outline on Calculus is good and relatively inexpensive.
(No good for theory however.)

Register to reply