Register to reply

Rotational mechanics

by vishu
Tags: mechanics, rotational
Share this thread:
vishu
Nov20-07, 05:16 AM
P: 4
plz help me in solving ratational mechanics . i am not able to understand where to apply moment of interia or torque acting on the body???

i am a dropper & rotational is very important from iit(competitive exam) view. plzz help:frown
Phys.Org News Partner Physics news on Phys.org
'Comb on a chip' powers new atomic clock design
Quantum leap in lasers brightens future for quantum computing
Enhanced NIST instrument enables high-speed chemical imaging of tissues
ZapperZ
Nov20-07, 05:20 AM
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
P: 29,239
1. No one can help you if you do not have a SPECIFIC question.

2. You should not expect a WHOLE LESSON on rotational mechanics on a public forum that you could have received in a class or from a textbook.

3. If this is a homework/coursework related question, you should post it in the Homework/Coursework forum, not on here.

4. Members on here are NOT allowed to give outright solutions and answers. You need to show them what you know, what you can do, and where exactly you got stuck. If you cannot do that, then no one will be able to help.

5. Go easy on those unnecessary formatting. The LAST thing you want to do when you seek help is to resort to annoying, unneeded formatting.

6. Read the PF Guidelines.

Zz.
arildno
Nov20-07, 06:21 AM
Sci Advisor
HW Helper
PF Gold
P: 12,016
Okay:
So, if I have understood you correctly, you do not understand where a particular force acts.

This will usually be given, but it is helpful to remember that a force that acts equally strong on all parts of an object, like gravity and any fictititious forces, therefore can be regarded to act upon the centre of mass of the object.

praveen kumar
Jul14-09, 01:23 AM
P: 3
Rotational mechanics

you should be particular in your question.Any way try basic problems from HC VERMA before you go to advanced level.

Register to reply