Tags: doppler, test
Share this thread:
Tsu
Mar20-08, 06:42 PM
PF Gold
P: 638
Quote Quote by Evo View Post
That's very good advice, thanks!

Yeah, my blood pressure has gone way up suddenly.
Hey! I don't like that AT ALL!!! We have LOW blood pressure in our family. We do not have HIGH blood pressure. That's why everyone thinks we are so boring and nearly DEAD!!! Now get with the program, here! Chant with me now - LLLLLOOOOOWWWWW BBBBBBPPPPPPP.

Please take care and let us know what's going on ASAP. Get that cat scan done!!! Getting the steroids and antihistamines before the scan will normally keep you from having a reaction to the contrast. There ARE other methods now to help with contrast reactions, including extra mucho hydration with saline and sodium bicarb. Go with the one your doctor recommends.

Let's chant some more:
LLLLLOOOOOWWWWW BBBBBBPPPPPPP
LLLLLOOOOOWWWWW BBBBBBPPPPPPP

Extra sister loves coming your way!!! XOXOXOXO
berkeman
Mar20-08, 06:46 PM
Mentor
P: 41,020
Quote Quote by Evo View Post
That's very good advice, thanks!

Yeah, my blood pressure has gone way up suddenly.
None of my business, really (well, none of our business), but what was your baseline BP before, and what is it typically now? Did both systolic and diastolic increase? Did the pulse pressure increase or decrease? Is your pulse rate different from your baseline as well?

If you don't want to give details, that's fine. You know how that EMT training makes us curious busy-bodies!
Kurdt
Mar20-08, 08:02 PM
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
P: 4,980
Is this to do with your recent black out?

Hope you're ok, but I'm glad you're getting a check up.
hypatia
Mar21-08, 08:54 PM
P: 1,298
Bumping this back up, only because I just wondered how everything has been the past 24 hours, and to let you know we're thinking of you.

Register to reply