One for Ivan!

by turbo
Tags: ivan
Share this thread:
turbo
May29-08, 09:47 AM
PF Gold
P: 7,363
A guy claims to have video of an alien, and he's going to show it to some people tomorrow. He won't let the public see it because it's going to be included in a documentary.

http://media.rockymountainnews.com/d...wn-friday.html
Phys.Org News Partner Science news on Phys.org
New type of solar concentrator desn't block the view
Researchers demonstrate ultra low-field nuclear magnetic resonance using Earth's magnetic field
Asian inventions dominate energy storage systems
_Mayday_
May29-08, 10:46 AM
P: 816
I'll believe it when I see it. I really hope it isn't something like this though.
phyzmatix
May29-08, 11:33 AM
P: 362
Man...I hate limited bandwidth...can't watch the clip. But keep us posted k?

"Take us to your dealer!"

(Hehehehe...couldn't resist )

Ivan Seeking
May29-08, 01:55 PM
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
P: 12,500
One for Ivan!

Quote Quote by turbo-1 View Post
A guy claims to have video of an alien, and he's going to show it to some people tomorrow. He won't let the public see it because it's going to be included in a documentary.

http://media.rockymountainnews.com/d...wn-friday.html
Haha, the trouble is that I don't want any aliens. I already have cats.
turbo
May29-08, 02:07 PM
PF Gold
P: 7,363
Quote Quote by Ivan Seeking View Post
Haha, the trouble is that I don't want any aliens. I already have cats.
Perfect! Cats are the aliens' favorite snack!
vincentm
May29-08, 02:26 PM
P: 339
I accept the probability of life elsewhere in the universe, however i find it a little hard to accept aliens visiting earth. Surely if their capable of overcoming the consequences of space travel then their technology is superior to our's. So why haven't they taken over us, or at least let themselves be known to all?

I conclude that no aliens are visiting our little blue dot. All "evidence" submitted by believers so far is subjective, hell we live in the era of 10 mega pixel digital cameras, HD television, etc. So why are all the images and videos so vague and blurry all the time?
_Mayday_
May29-08, 02:41 PM
P: 816
Quote Quote by vincentm View Post
I conclude that no aliens are visiting our little blue dot. All "evidence" submitted by believers so far is subjective, hell we live in the era of 10 mega pixel digital cameras, HD television, etc. So why are all the images and videos so vague and blurry all the time?
Haha! I don't think the size of our Earth in comparison to the size of the universe is a reason to disprove the fact that they have visited.
lisab
May29-08, 02:44 PM
Mentor
P: 2,984

Maybe it's not the images and videos...maybe that's the way they actually look .
phyzmatix
May29-08, 02:45 PM
P: 362
It's a conspiracy...

By the GOVERNMENT!!!

TO HIDE THE TRUTH FROM US!!!

Ninja Cat! SAVE US!!!

:AAArrrggggHHuuuhhhHHH!!!!
Ivan Seeking
May29-08, 02:50 PM
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
So why are all the images and videos so vague and blurry all the time?
In some cases there is good RADAR evidence for UFOs that supports eyewitness testimony [and or photographic evidence] decribing crafts that seem to defy the known limits of technology.

As for images and videos, there are crystal clear photos and videos of both flying crafts and aliens, but if we don't know them to be faked, we assume so.
Ivan Seeking
May29-08, 02:55 PM
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
In order to avoid absurd discussions based on hyperbole, supposition, and ignorance, please review the UFO Napster before commenting on subject of UFOs.
http://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=2805
Ivan Seeking
May29-08, 03:10 PM
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
Here is a nice example of a real and interesting event.
http://mfile.akamai.com/5022/wma/coa...s_news_ufo.asx

My Aunt was a young mother living in Long Beach, with a new baby, and her husband overseas. She said it was the most terrifying night of the entire war. Beyond that, to this day she won't talk about.

Edit: There was an anti-aircraft gun in her neighbor's backyard.
russ_watters
May29-08, 06:07 PM
Mentor
P: 22,281
Link dead...
Ivan Seeking
May29-08, 06:13 PM
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
Quote Quote by russ_watters View Post
Link dead...
It works for me... It is an audio file.

Edit: I just cleared my cache to be sure. It works.
Ivan Seeking
May29-08, 07:24 PM
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
I forgot to mention that my dad was there too. He remembers the lights-out and the sirens, and the guns, and the next day he went out and picked-up spent artillery shells, but thats about it.
Math Is Hard
May29-08, 07:27 PM
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
P: 4,922
I like the way he says "Los Angeles", Ivan.
TheStatutoryApe
May29-08, 11:52 PM
P: 1,550
I think that withholding the evidence to be able to make money off of it is likely the quickest way to make people believe it is fake, even though that is probably what most people would do themselves.
mcknia07
May30-08, 12:00 AM
P: 321
I'm not sure I totally believe this...Guess, I want to see proof and to be able to tell it's real, too.

Register to reply