Register to reply

Travel to Another Dimension

by FantomTravler
Tags: dimension, travel
Share this thread:
FantomTravler
Jul15-08, 03:55 PM
P: 1
I am not a physicists, engineer or even a student of such, however, I am writing a book and so this leads me to research. Say traveling to another dimension is possible. Would the traveler lose his/her memory there, only to regain it upon return to the dimension they started from?

What would this kind of travel do to the human body? Has any such experiences been documented? If yes, where?

Thank you in advance.
Phys.Org News Partner Science news on Phys.org
FIXD tells car drivers via smartphone what is wrong
Team pioneers strategy for creating new materials
Team defines new biodiversity metric
Borek
Jul15-08, 04:06 PM
Admin
P: 23,584
Quote Quote by FantomTravler View Post
Would the traveler lose his/her memory there, only to regain it upon return to the dimension they started from?
Changes to the traveler memory are limited only by your imagination.
berkeman
Jul15-08, 04:29 PM
Mentor
P: 41,090
Quote Quote by FantomTravler View Post
I am not a physicists, engineer or even a student of such, however, I am writing a book and so this leads me to research. Say traveling to another dimension is possible. Would the traveler lose his/her memory there, only to regain it upon return to the dimension they started from?

What would this kind of travel do to the human body? Has any such experiences been documented? If yes, where?

Thank you in advance.
You are asking about a fantasy, not about science. As Borek says, what happens depends only on your imagination. There is no such thing as a person "travelling to another dimension", so we can offer no scientific help to you.

Register to reply